The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 Small PTS Improvement Suggestions

colbydotcom
colbydotcom
✭✭
I have two small suggestions to help improve the overall ability to actually test things on the PTS. These shouldn't be hard to do or implement and I believe they would greatly help to improve the feedback.

1. Make all races available. Pretty self-explanatory. I want to be able to test some of my preferred builds, which are hinged greatly on certain racial passives. Let us play any race. It is needed.

2. Max out crafting skills. Player crafted gear is generally better and more easily tailored to our build. Max out the crafting skills and give us a few stacks of crafting mats to craft our own gear/food/potions/enchants. The ability to do this is part of testing.