Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Restoration staff "Cycle of Life". Bugged or intended?

parangea
parangea
✭✭
So there i was, testing out some damage skills etc, when it hit me.
Cycle of Life passive from Restoration staff gives you an OP amount of extra damage. But when i was firing my light attacks from restoration staff and comparing them to the damage my destruction staff does, there was no change.
So i figured, this needs more testing, and so i did. Results were interesting, no matter what, Cycle of Life does NOT increase light attacks from Restoration staff, but clearly they do damage to the enemy.
Is this bugged? Is this intended? Who knows...
-The herd shall bleed to feed their masters, House Nyssara shall reign supreme-
~For the Dread Father and the Night Mother~
Dunmer Vampire Sorcerer. Aldmeri Dominion
  • Pyatra
    Pyatra
    ✭✭✭
    I would try with the heavy attacks too. A wolf would be best as they will slowly drop you health compared to other methods.
  • parangea
    parangea
    ✭✭
    Sadly i currently lack the funds to respec. I will in the future, in the unlikely case that i do, wait with spending points, do some attacks, put only 2 points in the passive and try again. If it still does not increase damage, it's clearly bugged.
    Perhaps if someone reads this and is planning a respec anyways, they could be so kind to test and post the results?
    -The herd shall bleed to feed their masters, House Nyssara shall reign supreme-
    ~For the Dread Father and the Night Mother~
    Dunmer Vampire Sorcerer. Aldmeri Dominion