The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

GIVE ME MY DAMN ACCESS CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zury1001ub17_ESO
I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY FOR MY ACCESS CODE FOR THE PTS SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE CHECKED MY SPAM, I HAVE REQUESTED IT MULTIPLE TIMES, I'VE POSTED HERE AND ON FACEBOOK AND NO ONE SEEMS TO BE HELPING!
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Auric_ESO
    Auric_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gotta change the first letter of your username to an f. As in fury. Wow. Hope you get your mail. I just tried and it worked for me. Another person in customer service forum was reporting a similar issue.
    "The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit." Morihei Ueshiba
  • Zury1001ub17_ESO
    that sucks...i've literally tried every hour. i cant get an answer here or on facebook and it's pissing me off. i cant change my email either
  • Auric_ESO
    Auric_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    "The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit." Morihei Ueshiba
  • Zury1001ub17_ESO
    my issue has been solved great to the amazing customer service. your CS department went above and beyond what i was expecting. keep up the great work!
  • Windshadow_ESO
    Windshadow_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It's just the luck of the draw for some reason some accounts can get the email code for NA and EU servers (I have no problem with the system with the live servers when my ISP changes my IP ) but when it comes to the PTS the email is not meing sent to me either.
    So calm down go walk the dog and give it a try when ever you think of it

that's what I am doing and I expect that eventually I will get to play on the PTS until then I am still having fun on the live servers when I hit an area not over run with bots
  • Auric_ESO
    Auric_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    my issue has been solved great to the amazing customer service. your CS department went above and beyond what i was expecting. keep up the great work!

nice that you gave them credit. everyone seems to hate on cs
  • wayned88
    wayned88
    Soul Shriven
    i have been trying all week to get an access code just so i can log onto my online account. i can still play the game but i cant input any game time codes. i have sent 4 e-mails to support and not recieved a single reply all week :(
  • kaosodin
    kaosodin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Boooo, hope they get you squared away