The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Sign-on screen message says PTS is offline, but it is not

j.frank.nicholsb14_ESO
Title says it all...
  • silent88b14_ESO
    silent88b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    not only that, but yesterday after work I hit the ESO desktop icon and the laucher downloaded the game again. I went to log in and it went through the 'new IP' routine. I finally get into the game and see the intro cinematic. That finishes and I'm at character creation. All my characters were gone.

I figured I'd been hacked. I didn't have my launcher set to even display PTS, yet entered a Tamriel devoid of other players. It was nice not having bots behaving like daedric princes through the terrain or overhead. Nice finding resources and chests. Though I am a natural soloist I did miss seeing other players, being able to informally group with them, even missed having to turn off Zone chat....

I know now it was PTS because I saw teh FoV slider.
    Edited by silent88b14_ESO on June 4, 2014 4:58PM
    Behold the great Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground.
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good catch! We'll get this updated. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post