The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My Imperial Edition Pets Don't Work

Seravi
Seravi
✭✭✭✭✭
I received the three pets with the early Imperial Edition of the game in April. I put them in my bank per CS instructions and I have never used any of them on any character. I took one out yesterday to use and it won't work. I hit E, nothing happens. Just says trophy. Tried the mudcrab and monkey as well, same results. I submitted a ticket but after CS acknowledged that I was saying all three did NOT work, I haven't heard anything. I really only wanted the scuttler so if someone could tell me how to get that little critter working, I would appreciate it.

Ticket number:140528-008477

Edited by Seravi on May 31, 2014 11:39PM
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, Seravi. Sending you a private message!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonL, Thanks! I appreciate the help!! :)
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonL, and Kevin thanks so much for the help! You freaked me out in game, LOL. Whispers from the heavens! :) It's working and again I do thank you for your help and time!
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're glad to hear that everything is working for you, @Seravi! We hope you enjoy adventuring the hills of Tamriel with your trusty scuttler by your side. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • FrauPerchta
    FrauPerchta
    ✭✭✭
    Mine were stubborn about the initial spawn taking 4 to 5 USE commands to work. But once spawned that first time they have been stable.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah nothing I tried worked. Then Gamemaster came in on me yesterday playing and scared the whizz out of me, LOL! He got it working. Wish the little guy would grow up to be a big mean something. :)
    Edited by Seravi on June 2, 2014 1:29PM