The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[BROKEN] March of the Ra Gada - Use Shrine to Summon and Slay King Joile

ipkonfigcub18_ESO
ipkonfigcub18_ESO
✭✭✭
Get to the last guy only to find out you can't summon him because the stone does not allow the player to click on it to summon King Joile.

Certainly does not surprise me in the least :/
  • SirJackTheValiant
    I just got to that part of the quest and it's broken for me too
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same. Just got to it and the gravestone, which I assume is what summons him, cannot be interacted with.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • qiyamatawilrwb17_ESO
    wow broken in june. still broken in november
  • Ganacampo
    Ganacampo
    ✭✭✭
    It's broken for me too...
  • ettavolt
    ettavolt
    ✭✭
    Looks like last update fixed this. At least I was able to summon today.
  • ZOS_AlvinM
    ZOS_AlvinM
    ✭✭
    Yes, this was fixed in Patch v1.5.6. Enjoy!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Vanjtres
    Vanjtres
    Soul Shriven
    This is broken again, but now on the step before where you have to fight General Theshada.
    Today after Server Maintenance it worked I was able to spawn General Theshada, but during the fight he got stuck in a wall after hitting him with Uppercut and now it s bugged again.
    I won t wait until the next server maintenance to continue my Story missions.

I ve already wasted 3 days on this bug.
    The part that was fixed in patch 1.56 is another encounter, it looks like by fixing that one they broke the previous.

The error is clearly serverside, there s other players with the same problem too.

Please fix this or mark the quest completed for me. I won t wait another week to get another shot to bug him out.

• AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How Nice it'd be if ZOS could set up a separate server, and put fixes like this onto that, and allow People to directly copy their character over, so it could actually be tested in large-scale format before going live. How about calling it the Public Test Server, or something similar? Just a crazy idea I Guess...