The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Can't send mails, can't trade, don't have access to guild bank.. And web browser lag too.

Vunter
Vunter
✭✭✭
For the issues with trading and mailing, it may be my fault.
I was joking with a friend about the goldsellers issue of the game and i linked a site a few times.. Maybe I'm in a special goldseller list now?
The problems are:
-When I press the button assigned for sending mail (R), it does nothing.
-When I try to trade, it says "Trade failed" when I ask to do it, "Trade invite declined" when someone ask me to trade (but I accept).
-Guild Bank option doesn't show anymore, but I have the right privilege to access it.

About the web browser lag.. I used to alt + tab in game a while ago for searching stuff on google when I needed it and I didn't have any problem since the last patch I think.
Now it causes an incredibly lag on the browser :(

And I don't receive emails anymore when I report a bot too(this isn't a problem actually, since it was a little spammy xD)... More important, I submitted a ticket for these problems in game and I didn't receive the mail with my ticket number and stuff :\
Edited by Vunter on May 31, 2014 4:14PM
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Svann
    Svann
    ✭✭✭
    Ive been getting severe browser lag too, but I didnt realize it was from the game till you mentioned it. Checked task manager for memory/disk/cpu usage, checked virus and malware. Nothing wrong here, but its always when game is running in background.
  • Korozenn
    Korozenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are friends still able to see your chat messages in-game?

If not, it's possible this can be the rare 'auto-mute' bug your account has been afflicted with (specifically, what leads me to think that is that I myself have gone through having this a little more than a week ago). You should place in a support ticket, if this is the case and your friends aren't seeing any of your messages in-game.

All of the other problems you're experiencing with lag in your internet browser when the game is running could be related to your internet connection itself, so I'd recommend running a speed test first.

The Guild Bank has been infamously known for issues with lagging and trying to access it; it's a server-side issue ZeniMax needs to fix. However, whatever has afflicted your account could be a result of this too. I would definitely suggest opening a support ticket so this issue could be looked into by Technical Support for you.
    Edited by Korozenn on May 31, 2014 6:00PM
  • Vunter
    Vunter
    ✭✭✭
    Korozenn wrote: »
    Are friends still able to see your chat messages in-game?

If not, it's possible this can be the rare 'auto-mute' bug your account has been afflicted with (specifically, what leads me to think that is that I myself have gone through having this a little more than a week ago). You should place in a support ticket, if this is the case and your friends aren't seeing any of your messages in-game.
    They can't! I have to write in the guild chat.
    All of the other problems you're experiencing with lag in your internet browser when the game is running could be related to your internet connection itself, so I'd recommend running a speed test first.
    I was able to use the browser normally and without any lag till some time ago, then it started lagging like crazy. It isn't just that it takes too long for loading pages, I can't even scroll in them..

Thanks for your help :)
    I'll retry to place a support ticket after the patch.. Maybe it'll fix one of my problem lol
    Edited by Vunter on May 31, 2014 6:33PM
  • Dag86novanub19_ESO
    Are you losing in game functionality like merchants and crafting stations/equipping and combat as well? I'm having issues similar to yours but seemingly far more sever.
  • gladen5rwb17_ESO
    gladen5rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This is not a rare mute bug, but you have been muted. It is part of controlling the bot problem. Instead of suspension or banning, they are muting accounts. However, do you have other characters and if so is it happening to them also. If so, then above would be the reason.

I will add that I read this information in another post here. I could very well be wrong about it.
    Edited by gladen5rwb17_ESO on May 31, 2014 10:14PM
  • Korozenn
    Korozenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is not a rare mute bug, but you have been muted. It is part of controlling the bot problem. Instead of suspension or banning, they are muting accounts. However, do you have other characters and if so is it happening to them also. If so, then above would be the reason.

I will add that I read this information in another post here. I could very well be wrong about it.

Not to come across as harsh, but as I stated previously, I've gone through this bug already about a week ago. It took me a lot of going back-and-forth with the company to get it resolved because of how rare it was (they reported back to me stating that 'no one' in-game has ever reported experiencing that bug before...that's how rare it was).

ZeniMax relayed to me after the issue was resolved four days later that this was an auto-mute bug placed on my entire account after I had left my guild. It is a "bug" because it was something that happened automatically by itself in-game without anything that could have possibly been done to trigger it off.

Nobody wrongfully muted the account on their own end unless the account was actually suspect to illicit activities, and if it was, then it would have been suspended like anyone else who was/has been suspect of illicit activities thus far.

It's best for the OP to go through Customer Support with this issue. The most the forum mods here can do is just forward your issue into another support ticket to Techincal Support, which would be the same thing a Customer Support agent would have to do regardless. The first step will most likely be that the issue will get forwarded to a team of Gamemasters for one of them to work with the OP in getting it resolved by going through a number of procedures with him, and if that doesn't work, then it'll get escalated to Technical Support, where it should be hopefully resolved in a matter of a couple of days.

I hope that clears things up.
  • Vunter
    Vunter
    ✭✭✭
    Are you losing in game functionality like merchants and crafting stations/equipping and combat as well? I'm having issues similar to yours but seemingly far more sever.
    Nope, I have "only" the problems listed above
    Korozenn wrote: »

Not to come across as harsh, but as I stated previously, I've gone through this bug already about a week ago. It took me a lot of going back-and-forth with the company to get it resolved because of how rare it was (they reported back to me stating that 'no one' in-game has ever reported experiencing that bug before...that's how rare it was).

ZeniMax relayed to me after the issue was resolved four days later that this was an auto-mute bug placed on my entire account after I had left my guild. It is a "bug" because it was something that happened automatically by itself in-game without anything that could have possibly been done to trigger it off.

Nobody wrongfully muted the account on their own end unless the account was actually suspect to illicit activities, and if it was, then it would have been suspended like anyone else who was/has been suspect of illicit activities thus far.

It's best for the OP to go through Customer Support with this issue. The most the forum mods here can do is just forward your issue into another support ticket to Techincal Support, which would be the same thing a Customer Support agent would have to do regardless. The first step will most likely be that the issue will get forwarded to a team of Gamemasters for one of them to work with the OP in getting it resolved by going through a number of procedures with him, and if that doesn't work, then it'll get escalated to Technical Support, where it should be hopefully resolved in a matter of a couple of days.

I hope that clears things up.

When I make tickets, i don't receive an email anymore. I didn't block ESO mails or stuff like that.. Do you think that this means my reports don't reach customer support?
    Maybe if THEY make a ticket, it would be helpful, but I doubt they care about one single customer on this forum -.-
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For the "buttons" not working, what happens when you click where it says "R to send" as an example? Those are clickable in case you didn't know.

If that works as normal, I'd say you have that key bound twice in settings.