The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for a home

Tymeless
Tymeless
Soul Shriven
I already have DK in each alliance and so I would like to join a guild who is active in all alliances so that I don't have to "switch out friends" depending on which alt I am playing. Also prefer RP, as far as PVE/PVP I can do either with no preference of 1 over the other....although I have not yet gone to pvp side of things as I am still enjoying the storyline. I AM a gamer but not a pwerlver. I play for fun and the enjoyment of the game. I usually play after 9 pm est until around midnight to 1 am est. If any of this sounds like it will work within your guild community give me shout in game @Tymeless1
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    delete
    Edited by Kyubi_3002b16_ESO on June 17, 2014 2:52PM
    One bow to darken the sun
    One bow to unite the clans
    One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun
  • Drakovan
    Drakovan
    Soul Shriven
    Be sure to check out OrderOfDawn.GuildLaunch.Com ! ! !
    If interested send an application!
    RP/PVP based guild.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka is a cross alliance guild, and seems just what you're looking for. And instead of me telling you about us here, click Here to read for yourself. Any questions should be answered there, or you can shoot me (Kha'jiri or @Marginis) a message in-game.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.