Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

What happened to the US server?

Soulharvester
Soulharvester
✭✭✭
Why did everyone get kicked at 9 central.

I would like to hear from a CS on this and my next question is where was the message stating the servers were coming down?
  • red_wolf_sb14a_ESO
    What a bunch of stupidity, they turn off the wrong server and can't even come in and say sorry. I was in the middle of a dungeon, and logged back into a repair bill and dead.

I can't see how this team is ready to be charging for this service.
  • Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
    How incredibly dumb does a team of programmers have to be to do that? And to think that these people "fix" the issues with the game. Notice the word fix between quotations as they really have only added more problems with these fixes.
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    Not wrong server. It is like crazy ping pong with pink guys this days. For real. Even anounced maintenance days are wenting crazy and changing.

Maybe they got the message about eu server and didnt read the eu.
    i wrote some bad bug reports today for EU.
    EU guys!
    EU.
    Just for mentioning the difference between EU and NA. Seen? 2 different letters.
    /edit:
    Sorry. i dont know what else to do so i write it like i would write to an child.
    Edited by Atreidus on May 30, 2014 3:07AM
  • Appalachian
    Atreidus wrote: »
    Not wrong server. It is like crazy ping pong with pink guys this days. For real. Even anounced maintenance days are wenting crazy and changing.

Maybe they got the message about eu server and didnt read the eu.
    i wrote some bad bug reports today for EU.
    EU guys!
    EU.
    Just for mentioning the difference between EU and NA. Seen? 2 different letters.
    /edit:
    Sorry. i dont know what else to do so i write it like i would write to an child.

LOL. I feel the pain! :p

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/104973/error-328-not-entitled-to-be-on-this-realm-then-103-s#latest
    Furyion - Altmer Sorcerer (Storm Caller/Destro/Resto & Vampo ;)

• Soulharvester
    Soulharvester
    ✭✭✭
    I can understand an accident but there is no shame in owning it...
  • Lestierse
    Lestierse
    ✭✭✭
  • ShadowsLibertyT
    The game should never have been released with so many bugs.
    Even as Zerg in StarCraft I see less of them and that game has a unit cap of 200.
    If you count the re rolls and mass bans as well as missing global auction house and abyssimal answers from cusromer support.

The college students at Zenimax just cant programm and were given the task to create /maintain a game of colossal proportions.

http://youtu.be/ipqGcC-qcMk?t=22m1s

Im sick when I think of their recent announcment to push back P24 and Xbox One versions whth later option to transfer your charcter for 20 bucks.

• k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was said earlier this week that the server is going down for a short time (most likely a big red or yellow on the top of the forums). I for one, am glad that they are fixing bugs. It is a big and complex system -- fix something here and something that does not seem to be related gets hit.

To use some Argonain terms:
    We, the players, just see the trees, but underground they are all connected with each other via the roots and effect each other.
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol so now we know the US server is going to be temporarily closed and I am kicked from the EU server too. seems like something is amiss. I don't mind, I was up a Grahtwood tree playing a lute and listening to Houses of the Holy while the dolmen started (Jimmy Page sounds better than me).