The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't Login With Specific Character

Auralia
Auralia
✭✭✭
I went to Windridge Cave in Stormhaven with my DC Orc and got an error and it crashed. And then logged back in and it was going strange and stuttering. So I log out and try and log back in to that character but get never ending load screen.

I have 7 other characters, mostly in Grahtwood and I can login to them no problem. But I can no longer log in to my orc no matter how many times I've tried. I get the never ending load screen and I can't login to that character.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send in a ticket, a lot of problems with loading in a ton of areas. They will probably move your orc to another area.
    Options
  • Auralia
    Auralia
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I sent a ticket, thanks.
    Options
  • duckweed
    duckweed
    I have the exact same issue. Literally the exact same. I sent a ticket to support so I'm gonna wait for feedback.

It happened when my DC veteran character walked into Grahtwood. If I make it through the loading screen, the UI is totally unresponsive, chat doesn't load, and trying to hit /bug or type anything results in a lengthy UI error. Screenshot attached.
    Options
  • TRIP233
    TRIP233
    ✭✭✭
    Auralia wrote: »
    I went to Windridge Cave in Stormhaven with my DC Orc and got an error and it crashed. And then logged back in and it was going strange and stuttering. So I log out and try and log back in to that character but get never ending load screen.

I have 7 other characters, mostly in Grahtwood and I can login to them no problem. But I can no longer log in to my orc no matter how many times I've tried. I get the never ending load screen and I can't login to that character.

I'm having this same problem now with my useless, Templar, Tank. He is also in DC vet zone 6. I can log into my new EP character, or my level 12 DC character, and my level 10 AD. But I can't log into my Vet 7, useless, Templar, Tank.
    Options
  • Skeevies
    Skeevies
    Soul Shriven
    How long did it take them to fix your login issue? I wandered into the VERY SAME problem in the same location. :s
    Options
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When this happened to me they responded and moved my character within 30 minutes. This was on a weekend at 9PM when mine went out. Moving the character fixed the issue. I was in Shadofen regular levels, not vet level.
    Options
  • xmistidawnb14_ESO
    I could not log her in i tried and tried and then finally got her out and ported out of there fast They need to fix Stormhaven so we can quest there
    Options
  • Auralia
    Auralia
    ✭✭✭
    They moved my character for me pretty quickly as well, I only played this alt to lvl 18 though. Now my main which is AD has reached vet lvls, Iam worried about this happening again when I finally do DC quests. I think I will have to avoid entering Windridge cave until I know they have fixed the issues, which is hard as a completionist.
    Options
  • Zahne
    Zahne
    ✭✭✭
    I had the exact same issue in the exact same place, raised at ticket and they moved me but the lag is just crazy, all my other characters are fine but stormhaven is like wading through treacle
    My Stream
    Or watch on Honour TV
    Options