Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can't play the game? "Your login information was incorrect. Please try again."

Bryong9ub17_ESO
Bryong9ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Monday morning was the last time i was able to login.

w7py53ykru0a.png

I love the game, i enjoy playing it even with the countless bugs you experience during the game. I like playing even despite the amount of bots that are in-game. All of that i can deal with.

But seriously what is going on? I am seeing an increasing amount of players that are unable to play. Whether it be from the infamous Error 301, people having their accounts mysteriously unsubscribed, or the most recent ban wave of innocent players that started popping up after the latest patch.

It is incredibly disheartening for me to see these major issues becoming so rampant.

My Story,
I was able to play just fine Monday morning, but sometime between Monday afternoon and Tuesday afternoon something happened. I was unable to log into the game. I rechecked my UserID and password and even clicked "forgot my password" and was able to successfully able to change it, but to no avail.

I have sent in 4 tickets and even sat on hold with customer support for 40 minutes only to have them say they would escalate my priority and look into it. One of the tickets did replied to me fairly quick and asked me for my Information, UserID, E-mail, payment info (paypal ID, last 4 of credit card) along with my secret security question. I sent all the information in but i have yet to hear anything back.

And as of yesterday and this morning i wasn't even able to access the forums and kept saying "Sorry, Permission denied" every time i entered my sign-in information, But as you can see I am now able to access the forums once again so this gives me a little hope that they are indeed doing something.

I only hope that the maintanence they are doing on the account website is a step in getting the problems resolved

Please restore my fate in this game!

Reference # 140528-008980
Edited by Bryong9ub17_ESO on May 28, 2014 7:10PM
  • xanikk999
    xanikk999
    ✭✭✭
    This has been happening to me since last night. I am about to give up and unsubscribe. Filed plenty of tickets and got no resolution to my problem.. It's really really frustrating.
    Options
  • xanikk999
    xanikk999
    ✭✭✭
    Will this be fixed any time soon? Tired of waiting over a day to log in..

My ticket incident no is : 140527-031959
    Edited by xanikk999 on May 28, 2014 7:33PM
    Options
  • Bryong9ub17_ESO
    Bryong9ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I truly hope this gets fixed soon and as a paying customer i find this incredibly unacceptable. I am just really frustrated with having to deal with tickets, sitting on hold for hours to talk with support for a product that i payed for.

I can understand bugs in the game and i have no problem with them, but for players to be unable to even play the game they have/are paying for is ridiculous!

The longer i wait the more irritated i become, but i'm reading around and i can understand that a lot of people are having this problem and i'm sure the support team has their hands full with complaints and tickets so i'll try to have patience.
    Options
  • Azar08
    Azar08
    Happened to me sunday night, I tried to post on forums, come to find out I was banned. I got through to customer support they said that since patch their auto ban bot was randomly banning people and I was one of them, sorry we will escalate this issue to an account investigator. Eventually I received an email stating my account activity was re instated.

lastnight I get DCd while pvping, I try to log in and get the account information incorrect message. I know this routine.. WTH...so I start checkin for a ban again...Nope my subscription has run out... what? my account still shows I have time left...I try to click the link to re subscribe and at the top of the page it goes to it says YOU MUST FIRST PURCHASE A PRODUCT IF YOU WANT TO SUBSCRIBE. I go into my account again.. check everywhere on the site the only thing it will let me do is buy elder scrolls again, no subscription options. I made a ticket and "We're sorry this is happening to you we will escalate the situation to an account investigator" is what I got again. I get sick of waiting, I'm an impatient person especially with unreasonable situations, so I called CS, after 1 hour and 48 minutes on hold a guy answers Hello? , then he turns away and starts talking to other people in the room, I'm repeating hello hello hello he turns back to the phone and says I'm sorry I'm going to have to hang up the phone since no one is responding.

I'm getting tired of the lag...the inconveniences , the bad service. I can honestly say I've never experienced this before. Where is my account? Will it be re instated, all items? why is my second account perfectly fine under the same credit card activated the same day... why was it never banned why isn't it inactive now...I don't get it..
    Options
  • Diadh
    Diadh
    Soul Shriven
    I'm right there with you and my suspension seemed to occur around the same time frame. We definitely aren't alone in our frustration. A little bit of feedback would be nice. The customer support agent I spoke to encouraged me to respond to his emails, which I did. I sent another agent the account ownership verification information that he requested and I've yet to hear anything back. I don't know how this is an acceptable way to do business at all. I honestly can't think of any other product with which I have had this much trouble and been kept to completely in the dark about status or resolution.

It would be nice if at least I could go to the support page, enter my incident number and at least see where my ticket is in the process.
    Edited by Diadh on May 28, 2014 8:42PM
    Options