The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Upset about the 1.1.2 patch and already vented, Vented, VENTED?

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Rologue
    Rologue
    ✭✭✭
    What?
    Guildmaster of Decimation Elite
    "Take all that you can, and give nothing back!"
  • SteelFaithU2
    SteelFaithU2
    Soul Shriven
    Awww Bob Ross! The canvas is strong! Thanks for posting, I miss watching him, although, it's hard for me to stay awake while watching, it's too relaxing haha!
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awww Bob Ross! The canvas is strong! Thanks for posting, I miss watching him, although, it's hard for me to stay awake while watching, it's too relaxing haha!

Yeah he was awesome. I loved his happy little trees, his happy little clouds, and how he would tell you not to worry about mistakes or making wrong choices and proceed to show you how to work those into something beautiful.

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even after ZOS has acknowledged and initiated a response to very recent player concerns, it seems that the cloud of angst is still here on the forums. Might need to bring out the big guns...

Behold this secret weapon of the Argonian people! The one known to us only as, "the Exile".

• ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings everyone,
    We are closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct. Please do not post spam on the official The Elder Scrolls Online forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.