Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are you a vampire or a werewolf?

• Bookwyrm
    Bookwyrm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neither
    You forgot "both." :P Currently neither, but will likely have one of each for the hell of "completion" and "experience."
    Don't talk to me! I'm a shrub. - Frozen Man
    Bookwyrm - The Thread Killer
    Options
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf
    Werewolf.
    Options
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALLY???? you didnt put in a both option?
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

Options
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither
    Neither and it will stay that way.

Now Skeever bites .... that's another story.

Yeah skeever bites gave the best diseases. I wish ESO had a real disease system not just the diseases that are "cool".

My friend was apparently bitten by a blood fiend in Reaper's March...I'm getting my stakes ready...just in case.

"Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
    Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Neither
    ended up curing myself of vampirism due to the abilities and fire weakness no longer suiting my new play style :(
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

Options
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    Vamp. Dark stalker is nice.

Also I love getting burned more than I need to.
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on May 26, 2014 8:07AM
    Options
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    Neither
    Neither. Not a fan of fleas, and sparkling in sunlight is one of the biggest humiliations someone with a measure of dignity can suffer.
    "I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!"
    Options
  • Hakurei
    Hakurei
    Neither
    Filthy vampires! nah really i get freaked out by their f*cked up faces and eyes.
    Edited by Hakurei on May 30, 2014 11:46AM
    Ebonheart Templar V12 :s
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf
    Neither and it will stay that way.

I didn't play either in any of the Elder Scrolls games until Skyrim when I played drunk and ended up with my character drinking out of a blood filled bowl.

That said, the amount of times I changed into a werewolf while playing can be counted on one hand .... if that hand had all it's fingers removed.

Never once used it.

Not a fan of the whole werewolf/vamp thing.

Now Skeever bites .... that's another story.

That's actually a required part of the Companions questline so it's to be expected to be one for a bit if you want to do it.

I'm always a werewolf.

See sig.
    Options
  • Drachdhar
    Drachdhar
    ✭✭✭
    Got two vampires and 1 werewolf... Both the vampires had lycanthropy, but I cured em of it. Latest char got lycanthropy for RP purposes only, since there are no real benefits to it other than it being cool... at least for me.
    Options
  • Xupacabra
    Xupacabra
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf
    And waiting for that be useful one day.
    Chupacabra with rage @ EU server AD faction Thornblade home
    Options
  • robynheraty_ESO
    robynheraty_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Neither
    I've been running around the Rift for a couple of days looking for the werewolves. It's way more fun than asking another player to bite me. But yeah, I loved being a werewolf in Skyrim, so that's what i'm going to do in ESO. My husband's a vampire and he seems to be enjoying it, but I always go for the werewolf.
    Options
  • Sleepydan
    Sleepydan
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire
    Playing my dedicated vampire character now. Werewolf is next. Then nothing at all
    Options
  • Tessitura
    Tessitura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither
    I am saving my sub-race cherry for when/if they add Lich as one. :)
    Options
  • Clutch
    Clutch
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf
    As my poll option indicates...

There's just something so sadistically fulfilling by invoking my inner Bruce Banner and busting out the big guns.
    Still_Mind wrote: »
    Neither. Not a fan of fleas, and sparkling in sunlight is one of the biggest humiliations someone with a measure of dignity can suffer.

That's a little unfair to blame an IP, which doesn't contain "sparkling vampires", for some crappy high school drama novel series. I grew up with Blade when it came to vampires and I think TES steers more so in that direction, Bram Stoker (Nosferatu) territory than Twidumb.
    Edited by Clutch on June 7, 2014 1:57AM
    Options
  • Drachdhar
    Drachdhar
    ✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    I have two vampires and working on getting a third bitten. I've always played vampires in Elder Scrolls games and I enjoy the roleplay aspect of them.

Woohoo, famous person. Loved your mods for Oblivion ;)

/On topic
    I play both atm, 2 vampires and 1 werewolf.
    Vampirism is useful, and aside from the bugs kinda cool. The extra fire dmg hurts, as does getting hit with a Silver Bolt. But those are things I can live with.
    Lycanthropy... Well, it sucks. But on the other hand, werewolves are cool.

Options
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    Neither
    Clutch wrote: »

There's just something so sadistically fulfilling by invoking my inner Bruce Banner and busting out the big guns.

That's a little unfair to blame an IP, which doesn't contain "sparkling vampires", for some crappy high school drama novel series. I grew up with Blade when it came to vampires and I think TES steers more so in that direction, Bram Stoker (Nosferatu) territory than Twidumb.
    And that's why it hurts so much to see this awfulness more popular than the "real" stuff.
    Options
  • Drachdhar
    Drachdhar
    ✭✭✭

And that's why it hurts so much to see this awfulness more popular than the "real" stuff.

And then Blade is barely the real stuff for us who grew up with Stokers Dracula, Interview with a Vampire etc... Cause the vamps in Blade are pretty damn pathetic excuses as vampires, a far cry from being as bad as that Twilight crap though.
    Options
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    Neither
    Drachdhar wrote: »

And then Blade is barely the real stuff for us who grew up with Stokers Dracula, Interview with a Vampire etc... Cause the vamps in Blade are pretty damn pathetic excuses as vampires, a far cry from being as bad as that Twilight crap though.
    I blame Interview with the Vampire for the Twilight trend. May it burn in the depths of Oblivion.
    Options
  • Locksoli
    Locksoli
    ✭✭
    Werewolf
    I like being a werewolf. I just wish zenimax would fix all the problems with them...
    Options
  • AleriSadasIndoril
    AleriSadasIndoril
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf
    of course, and before anyone here - speaks of fleas,
    HicinePharmacy - has the answer.
    gzxhq9ck.jpg
    Edited by AleriSadasIndoril on June 16, 2014 8:07AM
    Aleri Sadas Indoril: - Sorcerer - Dunmer- Ebonheart Pact
    Aléri Sadas Indoril: - Templar -Dunmer- Ebonheart Pact
    Valérie Sadas Indoril: - Templar - Dunmer- Daggerfall Covenant
    Valérie Colomba: - Dragonknight - Redguard- Daggerfall Covenant
    S'sháni: - Nightblade - Khajiit - Aldmeri Dominion
    Shánij: - Templar - Khajiit - Aldmeri Dominion - Werewolf (immer einen Biss frei)
    Valéri Indoril - Templar - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion
    Options