Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Harrowforged Durzog bugged Radiant Apex mount

jongoma
jongoma
hello i spent over 100$ to get enough gems for my first Radiant Apex mount , i tested the 3 of them / Radiant Apex mounts / and picked the Harrowforged Durzog because he have a beautiful red effect glowing on the floor and on different players or objects beside him , after that i grouped with my friend that wanted to pick one apex mount to show him mine , i was frustrated that he didn't like it and didn't see the same thing i was seeing , the mount bugged hard , it have 2 major glitch :
1/ im the only one seeing the mount effect , people see just a red boring mount [ see image ] 5 first images show what people see , the last 3 show what i see
2/ the effect /that im the only one seeing / is removed when the sun is fully out
that so frustrating paying so much to get unfinished work , please fix that so i can enjoy my mount u0lv0aqdcz18.png
3ox0fiys50bn.png
abkh20p7w1sv.png
qqdb9k71fwq4.png
cnovqozhh3di.png
6kpb6m0js3op.png
wzp4pdkj1sta.png
ob21ckyn0at8.png
Edited by jongoma on 6 April 2023 17:38
  • Azphira
    Azphira
    ✭✭✭
    I also have the mount, guild members confirm there is no glow.
  • mrfrontman
    mrfrontman
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not a bug [snip]

The reason you're not seeing it during the daytime is because it's bright and isn't meant to show during the day, same as weapon effects. You didn't pay for "unfinished work" as you claim it to be, you payed for a mount so YOU can ride around on it and enjoy the effects, [snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 9 April 2023 16:13
  • jongoma
    jongoma
    mrfrontman wrote: »
    It's not a bug [snip]

The reason you're not seeing it during the daytime is because it's bright and isn't meant to show during the day, same as weapon effects. You didn't pay for "unfinished work" as you claim it to be, you payed for a mount so YOU can ride around on it and enjoy the effects, [snip]
    [snip] i will make it easy for you to understand .people don't see the same thing you see it not normal because no other mount have this happens this must be a bug or uncompleted work
    second of course i bought it so other people can admire it , we're in a online multiplayer game , that the main reason why people buy apex mount with effects , to get attention and administration from other players well at least for me / no judging others / and devs will want the mount to have the effect visible to others , because with this they will have more sell naturally
    if we fellow your logic no need to show our titles or skins or houses , just keep it private lmao

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 9 April 2023 16:15
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can open a ticket in game and ask customer support to refund your gems/crowns, but as far as I know it's working as intended.

Personally I would hate to be bombarded with other player's walking lights shows.
    PC-EU
  • jongoma
    jongoma
    Azphira wrote: »
    I also have the mount, guild members confirm there is no glow.

well they need to fix this , like i said over 100$ to get a private mount lol that definitely not cool
  • jongoma
    jongoma
    Khenarthi wrote: »
    You can open a ticket in game and ask customer support to refund your gems/crowns, but as far as I know it's working as intended.

Personally I would hate to be bombarded with other player's walking lights shows.

already explained why it not intended , and yes i will fellow your advice to get refund hopefully , have a nice day
  • Yoshukai
    Yoshukai
    Soul Shriven
    I see the mount animation and glow of other players on the PS5.
  • jongoma
    jongoma
    Yoshukai wrote: »
    I see the mount animation and glow of other players on the PS5.

ohh that confirm it a bug , thank you for the information
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have removed some insulting back and forth that was disruptive. Please ensure you are treating others with respect on the forums even when they have views that differ from your own. With that being said, please keep our Community Rules in mind moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • jongoma
    jongoma
    ZOS_Icy wrote: »
    Greetings,

hello sorry for the previous comments , can you tell us if this will get fixed ?
  • jongoma
    jongoma

if the bug can't be fixed can i get a refund to get a proper shiny mount please :'(:'( it cost 1600 gems

Edited by jongoma on 9 April 2023 22:25
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    jongoma wrote: »
    if the bug can't be fixed can i get a refund to get a proper shiny mount please :'(:'( it cost 1600 gems

Confirmed to be a bug, but they take some time to fix those:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/630133/official-discussion-thread-for-new-ragebound-crown-crates/p4

In the meantime, they should honor your request for a refund. But when they fix it, you might have a hard time getting it back if you want it.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oddly, I have actually seen the glow recently on another player. So either I have a setting on other’s don’t or it isn’t bugged (anymore?).
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »
    Oddly, I have actually seen the glow recently on another player. So either I have a setting on other’s don’t or it isn’t bugged (anymore?).

That is odd indeed, since Kevin said it should be visible. If he meant it should be visible with certain settings, that needs to be explained.

Visuals that are controllable by others through settings wouldn't be a bug. That's why the settings exist, so players can control how much of an impact others have on their resources and overall playing experience.

@ZOS_Kevin Could you please clarify whether this effect is something that depends on a user's display settings or whether it's intended that all players see the effect all the time? Given the thread in General Discussion about how these radiant apex cosmetics are impacting observers' experiences, I wonder if we might get official information on whether this is something the devs are doing to help give players a choice about what they see. It would be nice to know what's intended here.
  • jongoma
    jongoma
    virtus753 wrote: »

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/630133/official-discussion-thread-for-new-ragebound-crown-crates/p4

In the meantime, they should honor your request for a refund. But when they fix it, you might have a hard time getting it back if you want it.

no response from them for my refund request :'( /:
  • jongoma
    jongoma

i tested it again with friends , unfortunately still the same : no red effect on the ground or close objects visible for them im the only one seeing it , maybe you mistaken the bugged one with others , i have seen a wolf and a bear who looks a little similar
  • jongoma
    jongoma

That is odd indeed, since Kevin said it should be visible. If he meant it should be visible with certain settings, that needs to be explained.

Visuals that are controllable by others through settings wouldn't be a bug. That's why the settings exist, so players can control how much of an impact others have on their resources and overall playing experience.

@ZOS_Kevin Could you please clarify whether this effect is something that depends on a user's display settings or whether it's intended that all players see the effect all the time? Given the thread in General Discussion about how these radiant apex cosmetics are impacting observers' experiences, I wonder if we might get official information on whether this is something the devs are doing to help give players a choice about what they see. It would be nice to know what's intended here.

tested all settings from high to low from unable everything to disable , still the same problem : no red effect on the ground or close objects visible for other player only the owner can see it
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

no response from them for my refund request :'( /:

How long have you been waiting since you filed a ticket and replied to the initial automated response? In my experience it can take a week or two to get a follow-up after that.
  • jongoma
    jongoma

How long have you been waiting since you filed a ticket and replied to the initial automated response? In my experience it can take a week or two to get a follow-up after that.[/quote]

April 7 :'(
  • jongoma
    jongoma
    any news ?
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

i tested it again with friends , unfortunately still the same : no red effect on the ground or close objects visible for them im the only one seeing it , maybe you mistaken the bugged one with others , i have seen a wolf and a bear who looks a little similar

I would agree however I've just seen the mount and I can see it glowing.
    image.png?width=591&height=446
    It's not glowing very intensely but it's daytime outside, can still see the glow on the stone.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • jongoma
    jongoma

It's not glowing very intensely but it's daytime outside, can still see the glow on the stone.[/quo te]

hmmm that strange I think you're the only one seeing the mount glowing in the entire server , please link screenshots like i did in my original post / show your character to confirm that you're not riding it and screenshots at night time will be better / , anyway i quit playing since they totally ignored me and didn't refund me my 1600 gems for this broken mount
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's not glowing very intensely but it's daytime outside, can still see the glow on the stone.[/quo te]

hmmm that strange I think you're the only one seeing the mount glowing in the entire server , please link screenshots like i did in my original post / show your character to confirm that you're not riding it and screenshots at night time will be better / , anyway i quit playing since they totally ignored me and didn't refund me my 1600 gems for this broken mount

Here's the full screenshot if you don't believe me, I'm the one by the bird.
    image.png?width=1183&height=662
    image.png?width=613&height=662
    image.png?width=1122&height=191

Edit: Actually, if you compare my graphics to your original post you can see there's a major difference. It's either not a bug on PC or it's graphical settings.
    Edited by Soarora on 26 April 2023 03:05
  • Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭
    Trust me alot of these crown items are bugged and very noticeable on PS5. The mount is bugged and if anyone has the Maniacal Jester Personality that cost 400 Crown Gems, that one is 100% bugged too and needs to be fixed
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Trust me alot of these crown items are bugged and very noticeable on PS5. The mount is bugged and if anyone has the Maniacal Jester Personality that cost 400 Crown Gems, that one is 100% bugged too and needs to be fixed

How is the personality bugged? I use it fine. The only issue I've had is sometimes picking nodes doesn't work so I have to keep pressing interact until it does.
  • Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭

How is the personality bugged? I use it fine. The only issue I've had is sometimes picking nodes doesn't work so I have to keep pressing interact until it does.

Sometimes the personality switches to default and doesnt do its idle animation all the time and when you walk, your suppose to pull out a knife which doesnt seem to work for me
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Sometimes the personality switches to default and doesnt do its idle animation all the time and when you walk, your suppose to pull out a knife which doesnt seem to work for me

Weird, I've not had those issues. Maybe only bugged on PS or I just don't notice it or something.
  • Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭

Weird, I've not had those issues. Maybe only bugged on PS or I just don't notice it or something.

I think it is a PS issue. Im seein this issue on PS5
  • jongoma
    jongoma
    Edit: Actually, if you compare my graphics to your original post you can see there's a major difference. It's either not a bug on PC or it's graphical settings.[/quote]

well clearly something wrong with your screenshot either something else glowing behind the mount like set effect or pet , please put another screenshots to prove it working fine / multiple screenshots at night time to see clearly / here i returned to the game just to see if they fixed the bug and clearly not : i waited for night time just so you can see clearly the difference x76haih3dza5.png
    e0d9q7w7qwas.png
    gnndk513xlb4.png
    fvl9g8plp62v.png
    dfy3hhsh78ql.png
    qobbosutcqpy.png
    kzjo2tr44f15.png

and it doesn't work with different settings options , i tried everything enabled and everything on high it always the same
    BUGGED
    Edited by jongoma on 29 April 2023 00:33
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can’t just get another screenshot I don’t know anyone who has the mount I can only get images when I see some random on it who isn’t running away. If anyone is on PC/NA and wants to show me or knows of a house with it placed let me know. You can see a non-combat pet that appears to be a monkey or a pet that uses the monkey model (like a banekin?) behind them.
    See my post after this.
    Edited by Soarora on 29 April 2023 01:05