Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Harrowforged Durzog bugged Radiant Apex mount

• Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here. It happened to be night time and I ran to Craglorn and Grahtwood to see if I could find people with the mount. It is and is not glowing, do with that as you will. (My first time seeing it glow was in Alinor (no screenshot, was before I saw this thread), the second in Elden Root, it isn't glowing in Belkarth, but it is in Elden Root).
    image.png?width=1177&height=662
    image.png?width=1170&height=662
    image.png?width=296&height=296
    image.png?width=476&height=497

So, it's not graphics, try looking at it in a different zone and see if it glows there.
    Edited by Soarora on 29 April 2023 01:14
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • jongoma
    jongoma
    Soarora wrote: »
    Here. It happened to be night time and I ran to Craglorn and Grahtwood to see if I could find people with the mount. It is and is not glowing, do with that as you will. (My first time seeing it glow was in Alinor (no screenshot, was before I saw this thread), the second in Elden Root, it isn't glowing in Belkarth, but it is in Elden Root).

So it bugged right ?

i checked out different zones , you're right some zone have the effect and others don't / don't work in cyrodill and imperial city and crag/and maybe other zone i don't have them all , that proof it bugged , well thank you for your help , maybe they will fix it after your investigation
    Edited by jongoma on 29 April 2023 14:58
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it one of the ones that only has an effect for a little while when you press space (or whatever button does the mount animation)? I haven't seen this mount. My camel only has fire effects for a little while after I press space to make it spit.
    Edited by Soraka on 29 April 2023 13:08
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jongoma wrote: »

So it bugged right ?

Is the mount itself bugged in certain zones or is the glow limited inside of high-density areas? That’s my question. If it’s only limited in high density areas I think that’s a great thing, especially if it applies to other mounts that may glow with the intensity this one does (overlapping or spamming the glowy and flashiness of mounts may be distracting or cause people headaches/migranes/seizures).
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • jongoma
    jongoma
    Soraka wrote: »
    Is it one of the ones that only has an effect for a little while when you press space (or whatever button does the mount animation) ? I haven't seen this mount. My camel only has fire effects for a little while after I press space to make it spit.
    jongoma wrote: »

So it bugged right ?

Is the mount itself bugged in certain zones or is the glow limited inside of high-density areas? That’s my question. If it’s only limited in high density areas I think that’s a great thing, especially if it applies to other mounts that may glow with the intensity this one does (overlapping or spamming the glowy and flashiness of mounts may be distracting or cause people headaches/migranes/seizures).

you're saying having headaches/migranes/seizures in graht or other zones it okay just be safe in crag lmao , bruh stop looking for excuses it clearly bugged ,