The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

XBOX servers going down durring event?! AGAIN? >_<* WHY?

Amethyst_Unearthed
Amethyst_Unearthed
✭✭✭
Why does it seem we have maintenace during every event? Why is it happening? do we get extra time on the time we lose? I play late nights and it seems every event has this so i lose time farming.... i understand if something is broken but atm i dont think there is anything EXCEPT the voice chats which are broken and they have neglected to fix those over a year now? This game went from a super social game to a impersonal troll based text chat.... sorry bout the rant.

if anyone knows the reason behind this and most/all maintance during events id like to know, please?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 9 March 2023 13:52

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think in this case, it is more that the event is running during maintenance. This is just a regularly scheduled maintenance as far as I know. And they can only push events or maintenance so far, it is more likely that they will always overlap at some points throughout the year.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We normally have a regularly scheduled maintaince period, regardless of an ongoing event running or not. We understand this can be frustrating during an event, but these are often things we cannot push to a later date, as they are important to the overall health of the game and online player safety.
    Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 1 February 2023 15:19
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was only like 2 hours...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the Xbox maintenance from this time now completed, we have decided to close the thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.