The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

No-Proc No-Cp Set List

• Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    CaperGuy wrote: »
    Alcast wrote: »
    We do have a full list of all sets that work in Cyrodiil here: https://eso-hub.com/en/guides/sets-that-work-in-no-champion-points-campaign

Let me know if something is missing or wrong, we wrote this in September 2021 so maybe the latest DLC sets are missing.

@Alcast I've kept the first post of this thread as up to date as I could since the last PTS. It's only as good as the reports that come in, but feel free to check that list against your site.

Thank you, will take a look later and compare the lists
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    We do have a full list of all sets that work in Cyrodiil here: https://eso-hub.com/en/guides/sets-that-work-in-no-champion-points-campaign

Let me know if something is missing or wrong, we wrote this in September 2021 so maybe the latest DLC sets are missing.

You have shapeshifter chain which doesn't work.

Edit: Caper has been doing a good job on keeping a list of what does and doesn't work. It's my go to for when working on builds.
    Edited by Qrähe on 31 January 2022 16:52
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Caper doing God's work here on the forums
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • caserdar
    caserdar
    ✭✭✭
    God's

*ZOS'

Edited by caserdar on 31 January 2022 17:47
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    caserdar wrote: »
    God's

ZOS'

Lol!
    Edited by gariondavey on 31 January 2022 17:51
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have to tag this thread so I can find it. Wish we could have an easily accessible official list
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't we all...
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    @CaperGuy I updated the list on eso-hub. I also added the items from the list below into the main list to clear up some confusion.

Looking at the new U33 Ascending Tide sets I doubt any of them will work, they all seem to be procs, haven't tested this though.

If there is anything missing/wrong please let me know, thanks.

• malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if they added a set or 2 that would work in no proc as well. I know there would be less options but I'm sure they could come up with something. But obviously even though they took the time to make no proc they don't really care about it.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    malistorr wrote: »
    It would be nice if they added a set or 2 that would work in no proc as well. I know there would be less options but I'm sure they could come up with something. But obviously even though they took the time to make no proc they don't really care about it.

Wretched vitality
    Clever alch
    Master destro
    Master bow
    Master dw
    Master 2h

Are my wishes for no proc
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I meant sets that are actually no proc. Clever clearly is a proc so IMO it doesn't belong. But hey, supposedly things like Titanborn work which IMO is a proc too since it changes based on the amount of health someone has. I don't understand what reasoning they used when deciding what sets to include. There are a few sets at least that work that shouldn't be allowed in no proc. I wish they'd include a few more sets that actually would belong is these campaigns.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    List them?
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have time to go through the whole list unfortunately. I'm at work the rest of the day. But a few come to mind like Torc of Tonal, Mark of the Pariah, and Titanborn. IMO anything that has to calculate 1-thing to determine the buff of something else is a proc. Pariah bases your damage mitigation based on how much health you've lost/your % left, Torc calculates your recovery based on how much of another resource you've lost, and Titanborn calculates both offensive buffs based on how much damage you've taken/how low your health is. I wish they'd make more sets that don't have conditions and the "buffs" are always "up".
    Edited by malistorr on 25 February 2022 16:32
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't have time to go through the whole list unfortunately. I'm at work the rest of the day. But a few come to mind like Torc of Tonal, Mark of the Pariah, and Titanborn. IMO anything that has to calculate 1-thing to determine the buff of something else is a proc. Pariah bases your damage mitigation based on how much health you've lost/your % left, Torc calculates your recovery based on how much of another resource you've lost, and Titanborn calculates both offensive buffs based on how much damage you've taken/how low your health is.

I meant list ones you want to work.
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's my point they don't exist. I wish ZOS would make more sets that COULD work in no proc. There are very few defensive sets for example that work in no proc because most have conditions like Juggernaut. Things they could play with:

1. Set that offers more health, stam, or mag recovery
    2. More armor
    3. More crit resistance
    4. More physical/spell resistance
    5. lower cost of dodge roll
    6. lower cost of block
    7. increase damage of bash
    8. More weapon/spell damage
    9. More stam or mag
    10. More pen
    11. Constant/flat amount of increased damage by # or %
    12. Constant damage mitigation by # or %
    13. Increase healing give or received by # or %
    14. Possibly other cost reduction options for abilities
    15. Speed buffs
    16. Reduced sneak/run cost

There are sets that address pretty much all of the above but there are plenty of combinations that I'm sure they haven't tried yet.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I could go through your list but most of those already exist and work in no proc. Why re-invent the wheel?
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    New/different combinations of buffs in sets is new/different, not the same. [snip] If you're fine with the amount of sets in no proc that's cool, that's your opinion. And of course you're entitled to it. I know they could add more combinations and provide a little more diversity just like they've done with proc sets.

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 25 February 2022 18:29
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [snip]
    You want pen, you have spinners and spriggens and heartland conqueror double sharpened.
    You want recovery, we have amberplasm and torc and willows path.
    Jailbreaker and wild hunt for speed.
    Impreg for crit resist.
    Crafty, ancient grace for mag.
    There are 2 Sprint cost reduction sets.
    I could go down the list for virtually every single thing listed.

I already listed a few sets that exist and could work but don't. I never said I was ok with the sets we have.

[snip]
    [edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 25 February 2022 18:30
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [snip]
    Sure, you are entitled to your opinion. If you say you want more sets that give pen in no cp, and I point out there are 3 different 5 piece sets that give penetration, it shows that there are already sets that fill the void you are asking for.

There are several sets that could function in here based off of sets that already work.
    Witch knight gives more wd/sd against a target with a poison ability on them. Master bow was supposed to work in here. Gives more wd/sd against a target affected by your poison arrow.

[snip]
    [edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 25 February 2022 18:31
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have recently removed some unnecessary baiting in addition to some back and forth from this thread.
    • Trolling or Baiting: The act of trolling is defined as something that is created for the intent to provoke conflict, shock others, or to elicit a strong negative or emotional reaction. It’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread, and find another discussion to participate in instead. It is also not constructive or helpful to publicly call out others and accuse them of trolling, or call them a troll—please refrain from doing so. If you genuinely believe someone is trolling, please report the post or thread to the ESO Team, and leave it at that.
    This is a reminder to keep the discussion civil and constructive. Please keep our Community Rules in mind moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Witch Knight is a proc set and should not work in no Proc. Same with master bow. There is a condition which has to proc to get the last buff.

You completely misunderstand what I'm saying I guess. I said I'd like to see more/different combinations and you keep insisting they already exist. That is simply not true. Just because there are a few sets that include some kind of pen buff doesn't mean that they can't come up with other combinations.

For example there is a Grace of the Ancients 3-piece set that provides a ton of max mag. There is NO equivalent to stam. There is no 3-piece set that exists that provides a large max stam buff for piece 2 and another max stam buff for piece 3. The closest that exists is Agility which isn't all max stam. It is max stam and weapon damage. There could and should be more choice here. That is just 1 example of a set they could add and a way to make things a bit more even for mag vs stam toons. And for people who want to play with proc sets they have proc sets in CP PVP.
    Edited by malistorr on 25 February 2022 18:43
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish ZOS would make more sets that COULD work in no proc.

Yes, and it seems they 're already working this way, according to last dlc/chapter crafting sets in particular.

Edited by Xarc on 25 February 2022 18:43
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which DLC and sets are you referring to? Markyn Ring of Majesty is the only thing from Deadlands that works in no proc and one could argue that it shouldn't since the buffs are based on how many sets you're wearing. Nothing works from Waking Flame in no proc. Gaze of Sithis and Heartland Conqueror work from Blackwood and they're great. Dagon's Dominion works from Flames of Ambition. That is it for all last year. And only 1 is crafted. Or were you referring to upcoming DLC that isn't out yet? None of the 8 new dungeon sets work in no proc. And none of the newly listed "PVP" sets work in no proc either.
    Edited by malistorr on 25 February 2022 19:39
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    @CaperGuy I updated the list on eso-hub. I also added the items from the list below into the main list to clear up some confusion.

Looking at the new U33 Ascending Tide sets I doubt any of them will work, they all seem to be procs, haven't tested this though.

Thanks @Alcast I don't think you missed anything. Your list is laid out a bit clearer than mine too and since it's on a website, not prone to deletion from ZOS, etc. :) I'll tag you in this thread if I become aware of any new additions or deletions.

As far as the new sets coming with Ascending Tide DLC, I also suspect that they are not going to work in no-proc. From what I remember from when I fired up the PTS on my PC account, the Cyrodiil in there was cp enabled and proc enabled? So I don't think they could be tested for sure until the patch hits. But I agree that they are highly unlikely to work in no-proc.
    Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    CaperGuy wrote: »

Thanks @Alcast I don't think you missed anything. Your list is laid out a bit clearer than mine too and since it's on a website, not prone to deletion from ZOS, etc. :) I'll tag you in this thread if I become aware of any new additions or deletions.

As far as the new sets coming with Ascending Tide DLC, I also suspect that they are not going to work in no-proc. From what I remember from when I fired up the PTS on my PC account, the Cyrodiil in there was cp enabled and proc enabled? So I don't think they could be tested for sure until the patch hits. But I agree that they are highly unlikely to work in no-proc.

Yes you are correct, the campaign does have CPs, so you can't really test it.

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only ones I know of that are not listed are Talfyg's Treachery, True-Sworn Fury, and Vampire Lord.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    The only ones I know of that are not listed are Talfyg's Treachery, True-Sworn Fury, and Vampire Lord.

I will test them in Ravenwatch shortly. Thanks for advising.
    Characters:

• CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

Talfyg's Treachery - tested by looking at the stat sheet to see the weapon/spell damage being added, and tested with and without the 5th piece jewelry on against flame atronach adds to confirm extra fire damage taken while wearing the 5 piece. Didn't test against a player with a fighter's guild ability. Set seems to work in no-proc.

True-Sworn Fury - tested on adds outside a delve with and without the 5th piece jewelery on with my health below 75% and below 50% in combat, advanced stats sheet crit damage and the light attack damage numbers on adds confirm this set seems to work in no-proc.

Vampire Lord - tested by looking at ability costs of vamp and non-vamp abilities in Ravenwatch with and without the 5th jewelery piece equipped as a vampire. I also tested against flame atronachs and with the 5th piece I did take very slightly more fire damage from their flame light attacks. This confirms the set seems to work in no-proc.

@Alcast you should be able to add Talfyg's Treachery, True-Sworn Fury and Vampire Lord to your web page. Thanks @Kartalin .
    Characters:

• CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I also just tested Eternal Vigor at the Alliance gate as well as outside a keep in Ravenwatch, and it does give me the 305 recovery above 50%, and using blood frenzy to get below 50%, it does give me the health recovery below 50%. So... I guess Eternal Vigor seems to work in no-proc as well @Alcast
    Edited by CaperGuy on 1 March 2022 00:12
    Characters:

• gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @CaperGuy I wonder if wretched vitality would work then