Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Quest Achievements Reset, Progress Lost

Tavarde
Tavarde
Soul Shriven
In reality I don't care. Achievements are little more than a caveat for bragging rights to things that aren't all that important in the grand scheme of life.

However it still sucks. I logged in yesterday to discover after the patch that my In-Progress achievements for completing X number of quests in Glenumbra and Alik'r were reset to 0. Any active quests in those zones were erased and require I start them at their beginning as well.

I put in a ticket and we shall see what happens. Be on the lookout for reset achievements, folks.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Had a discussion about this earlier. Zenimax is aware of this and it will be fixed. Just do not know when.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Bangstin
    Bangstin
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a comment from Zeni.
    ZOS_JasonL wrote: »
    Hey there, everyone. We'd like to provide some additional information on some of the issues associated with this recent patch. The missing achievements are not actually missing, as it's strictly a visual UI error. Rest assured, all your data still exists, so you can still continue to play and gain achievements. We'll be pushing a fix as soon as we can.

The quest rollback issue has been fixed since today's patch. Keep in mind that if you completed one step of a quest that was changed with the patch, you may be required to start the quest again. If you accepted or progressed at all on a step for which the prerequisites were changed, it may get removed entirely from your Journal and you will need to re-accept it once you have the correct prerequisites. Of course, if you have any questions or concerns, be sure to submit a ticket so that our Support Team can investigate further.

We appreciate your patience, and for helping to report these issues. In the future, be sure to also check out our Dev Tracker so you can stay up-to-date on any developer posts. Thanks!
  • kairaithin37
    kairaithin37
    Soul Shriven
    I'm glad they're aware of this. I almost put in a ticket, but I don't want to beat a dead horse (there are more pressing issues that need attending and hopefully this will be fixed as soon as they can manage it). I'm a completionist, so it bothers me, but it isn't game breaking. My quests themselves haven't reset anyway, so I don't have to redo them. There's a start :)