Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Add Hand of Almalexia Armour please, almighty Zenimax Gods!

Azzerion
Azzerion
Would you like to see this armour in the game? I know I would. Preferably as a disguise. I'd also like to see "Hand of Almalexia" as a title, as she personally names you such during her quest in Mournhold.

XBTBSaN.jpg
Edited by Azzerion on 28 May 2014 13:18

Add Hand of Almalexia Armour please, almighty Zenimax Gods! 13 votes

Yes, by the nine, yes! Please add it!
84%
UrmiTankqullMaldamusLasdorZershar_VemodMadoraclestabbykittehBBSoonerAzzerionThalmor_PonyCloudless 11 votes
Not fussed, but I still support the idea.
15%
ShyrithThe_SpAwN 2 votes
  • Maldamus
    Maldamus
    ✭✭✭
    @Azzerion‌
    Technically in this time line its by the eight, Tiber Septim is neither born yet or deified.
    @zos_jessicafolsom
    But yes add the armour and title, and please restore the original Hands colour scheme (a metallic purple/pink chrome kinda thing) as of the tribunal expansion pack Morrowind TES 3. The title especially as it is an excellent flavour item, particularly as Almalexia names you a hand in the quests.On hearing that the first time i immediately checked the titles tab only to be disappointed :(
    Edited by Maldamus on 9 June 2014 01:09
  • stabbykitteh
    stabbykitteh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes please and another vote for a 'Hand of Almalexia' title - maybe for completing all quests, dungeons and world bosses in Deshaan or something - that would be groovy :D
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted 'yes,' although I would never wear that, it never hurts to add more variety.
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire