Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

DK Destro/Resto Light Armor hax thread and discussion =D

Rylana
Rylana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So is there any reason in the game currently to not run a dunmer DK with light armor (probably magicka furnace if you can get it), an inferno staff, and full magicka spec?

Just curious because thats exactly what I am currently building and I didnt even mean to stumble into the current FOTM. it was a concept I thought of back in beta because dunmer came with increased fire damage, etc, and DKs are all fire based too.

So tell me, sultans of cinders, amidoinitrite?

(using heavy armor and snb for leveling right now, but working up destro/light as well)
Edited by Rylana on 28 May 2014 09:55
@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Quaesivi
    Quaesivi
    ✭✭✭
    I have 0 stuff in either Staff or in Light/Heavy Armor, so yea, there are reasons, probably. I'm playing this game to have fun, and mostly because it is a TES game, so I'm playing this game as I played other TES games, going warrior-style.
    It is all upto your preferences, as long as you are not "comparing sizes" (or sadly, doing Trials because those royally screw you over unless you are a staff user), so to speak, any build is viable.
  • Zabus
    Zabus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen them in PvP, they're pretty hard to kill because there's supposedly a bug they can exploit with resto. Apparently they can heal themselves with resto while blocking at the same time and taking minimal damage. That's all the guy was doing anyways.
    Zavus - Khajiit Nightblade EP | AR 50
    Zāv - Imperial Templar | AR 24
    Zavbags - Argonian Nightblade EP | AR 19
    Zabus - Redguard Nightblade DC | AR 13
    Negate Three - Breton Sorcerer EP | AR 19
  • Regoras
    Regoras
    ✭✭✭
    I rerolled to the DK Infinitank build... it's so broken it's hilarious.