Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Angry Blacksmithing

OmniDo
OmniDo
✭✭✭✭✭
So apparently, my characters expression remains "Stuck" after using the Blacksmithing Station, and does not return to his normally docile self until after a relog.
I guess Hammering metal is really irritating eh?
BEFORE and AFTER.
angry.png
  • Swordguy
    Swordguy
    ✭✭✭
    lol, this reminds me of Oblivion, where your character would have an angry face for hours after a big fight... or maybe that was Skyrim... can't recall, but some bugs never go away.
    IN SOVIET RUSSIA, GUN LOADS YOU!

Do you Troll bait?

Support Soundcloud, its' artists and listen to millions of free tracks...
    Like Mine! ---> https://soundcloud.com/swordguy/party-in-the-dui
    Or This Brilliant Track ----> https://soundcloud.com/teknolog1st/cstriker
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously your character just hates being a blacksmith and is a little peeved that you are forcing him into it. One of these days he's going to rebel against you and all the points you've invested into blacksmithing will be put into provisioning or something.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Veruka
    Veruka
    ✭✭✭
    Glurin wrote: »
    Obviously your character just hates being a blacksmith and is a little peeved that you are forcing him into it. One of these days he's going to rebel against you and all the points you've invested into blacksmithing will be put into provisioning or something.

Or maybe something a little more calming like tailoring. Ain't nothing more calming than knitting!
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veruka wrote: »
    Or maybe something a little more calming like tailoring. Ain't nothing more calming than knitting!
    Over, under, across, through, over, under, across, through, over, across...DOH! Of all the !@#!$!....
  • Blackwolfe5
    Blackwolfe5
    ✭✭✭
    Are you sure that he's not just constipated? :P
  • magickats242cub18_ESO
    Looks like your typical brooding vampire chap, to me.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My question is how did you notice this? I for one do not stare ate my charter enough to notice such a change ahah. Still funny either way!
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My question is how did you notice this?
    "Count"less selfies, my friend.

I just noticed that he looked more angry, as if engaged in combat, so I went to all the other crafting stations, and sure enough, whenever Blacksmithing, their expression changes to one of aggression.
    Its combat with the metals!
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OmniDo wrote: »
    My question is how did you notice this?
    "Count"less selfies, my friend.

I just noticed that he looked more angry, as if engaged in combat, so I went to all the other crafting stations, and sure enough, whenever Blacksmithing, their expression changes to one of aggression.
    Its combat with the metals!

"But wait, let me take a selfie." ... hmm seems legit :stuck_out_tongue:
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never have this problem, but them again us Argonians show emotion much differently than humans.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Veruka wrote: »
    Glurin wrote: »

You've obviously never knitted, I did in primary school, dropping a stitch is really annoying.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule