Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

A Rollback A Day Keeps The Customer Away

Oblongship
Oblongship
✭✭✭✭
Getting real tired of all the rollbacks...

Over the weekend there were 2 in a day...and I am still getting at least 1 a day now.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 for creative title. I have avoided PvE for now. I would be equally frustrated.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • magickats242cub18_ESO
    Should move this to the customer support forum.

Just saying, you know, so that the customer support people can see this thread.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tempting, but this was made aware of since the update, so I guess it no new news
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • Ciedoc
    Ciedoc
    ✭✭✭
    This happened for a bit in Beta...what you want to do every time you reach an achievement or get / do something significant if you are afraid of a roll back, just log out and log back in or zone (ie trigger a loading screen). This way if you roll back you go back as far as your last load. This weekend we had one but I had just exited a solo dungeon before it happened. While some guild mates lost 20 minutes worth of progression (ended up back in 4 man dungeons etc)...I lost maybe less than a minute of riding my horse towards a wayshrine.