Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Error 301

egosumacunnus
egosumacunnus
✭✭✭
Anyone else getting this on the Euro server? Game crashed and now i can't get back in due to heavy load is a *** *** take. I expect "free to play" to skimp on the hardware and bandwidth but not sub based and deff not with an upfront payment for the game.
If real life had a block function i would go out more.

Proud to have spent a year paying to BETA test ESO for consoles.

Error Code 301
  • Emiki2011
    Emiki2011
    Soul Shriven
    i agree, i have error 301 too
  • Sturmwaffel
    Sturmwaffel
    ✭✭✭
    NA Side is experiencing this a lot too.
  • Urmi
    Urmi
    ✭✭
    Yep i had it since yesterday at 8PM EST .... This is not what im spending my freakin money for a useless MMO you don't buy mmos to go outside and see the world or go read a book , were here to see a awesome world , get a awesome story and play with friends . Great i get to wake up and watch my freakin loading screen , Error Login , Timeout Error ! .... Its been 12 hours now !

I buy a mmo to play it not watch a spinning circle for days , this is getting worse for more and more players this has been going on for more than a week ? Like seriously ? Get on your stuff ZOS , you don't wait till thousands of people get it and take the game down for emergency maintenance NO , you take it down as soon as you see more than a couple people before half of your sub base gets pissed off and unsubs because they are paying for a game that doesn't work/Can't log into for weeks ! ... Please tell me would you pay for a game that just sits at a loading screen ? OMG SUCH AN ADVENTURE .. -.-
  • Urmi
    Urmi
    ✭✭
    This isn't on our end its on ZOS , They think its us when its not throwing legions of spread sheets of tedious crap that 99% of it is common sense , Also Forum moderators posting * Please look at this FAQ* Totally useless and helps with nothing , PLEASE FIX THIS ITS KILLING YOUR GAME
    Edited by Urmi on 27 May 2014 12:20
  • egosumacunnus
    egosumacunnus
    ✭✭✭
    19 Hours and still can't log in, i have unsubbed. Customer service have answered me quickly with as much information as they have but now it has been bumped to technicians i have heard nothing for 12 hours.

I'm glad there are quite a few of us experiencing this problem, it means they will have to throw more resources behind it and it will get fixed faster. Make sure you have filed tickets and given all the information they have asked for.

I agree as well that it was ridiculous getting us to trouble shoot our end, i think it was just make work as they really have no clue what the problem is.

Error Code 301
  • Syndy
    Syndy
    ✭✭✭
    I experienced this issue friday night, didn't get fixed until monday morning on the server restart...

But yes, it is definitely a Server Side issue.
    Syndy - VR14 Breton Templar
    Sacrilege
    Daggerfall Covenant

Warhammer
    Syndia - 100 Zealot, Syndai - 99 Black Guard, Cyndrana - 84 Sorceress
  • egosumacunnus
    egosumacunnus
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see why they can't reboot the server to see if it fixes this.

Error Code 301
  • Sturmwaffel
    Sturmwaffel
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see why they can't reboot the server to see if it fixes this.

People will complain. It's better damage control to just let us sit with our thumbs up our asses.
  • egosumacunnus
    egosumacunnus
    ✭✭✭
    meh

Error Code 301
  • aggie.latinob14_ESO
    I was getting this error almost all Friday night, I tried everything to make this work. Opening ports, checking my DNS, reinstalling the game, opening firewalls and nothing seemed to work.

Then I decided to try one last thing... Something so simple that work...

After trying everything trying to fix the 301... I decided to change from a home secured connection in the login screen to the locked one where you have to type your username everytime. I tried logging in this way and BLAM! It worked and I was in...

Maybe it was just me but this worked for me. Now I do the manual login with my username and password everytime lol.
  • egosumacunnus
    egosumacunnus
    ✭✭✭
    Tried that yesterday and just tried again. No joy.

Error Code 301