Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

So...about that DK class

• Glissando
    Glissando
    ✭✭✭
    Glissando wrote: »
    All you DK fanboys should just gtfo,seriously.

I am not OK for any class in ANY MMO TO SOLO THE END GAME CONTENT DESIGNED FOR MORE THAN ONE PLAYER.

Wtf is wrong with you people?Can you not understand the basics of MMO end-game?
    bleh...people like you...just...meh.
    once more u dont need to whine about dk, whine about end game content. where's different types of bosse for example, where's 2or3 range damage bosses in this video, where's new buttle mechanics to prevent soloing

gtfo? no stfu because all u can is asking for nerf but not to finding solutions

It's not my job to find solutions buddy.I'm not PAYED TO FIX THEIR GAME!
    I can however unsubscribe if they keep screwing up and it seems that they don't wanna stop the "beta" phase of this game where we play to test the game for the future console release.
    Edited by Glissando on 27 May 2014 12:43
  • Darastix
    Darastix
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf threads cause more damage to the game than any problems with class balance. DK's aren't overpowered, skill combinations can be.
  • Glissando
    Glissando
    ✭✭✭
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    think this is a rare example when the only thing should be told:
    everything is work as intended but only single players can use their class abilities in such a flawless way

stop cryin' and envying his brain, grab some ideas to improve your own class
    and discuss them with zeni

Why don't you improve a templar so he can solo like that DK? Pretty please...

All you DK fanboys should just gtfo,seriously.

I am not OK for any class in ANY MMO TO SOLO THE END GAME CONTENT DESIGNED FOR MORE THAN ONE PLAYER.

Wtf is wrong with you people?Can you not understand the basics of MMO end-game?

I do not want "my class" to be able to do what that dude is doing.I want to raid and compete in the trials and have a fair shot while the classes can be somewhat balanced.I'm fairly sure some will be stronger,some will be weaker but this is just gross and a spit in the eye for anyone who's playing anything else except DK.

bleh...people like you...just...meh.

Here's the kicker though, I play a sword and board stamina DK, and after patch, I'm basically useless (until I respec and change my whole build and design). If I want to be a DK like this guy and apparently 'l2p!' since the patch (the friggin FoTM), I have to abandon my whole build, and all the time I've spent in Blacksmithing, and change completely to a Magicka based DK with Light armor and a Restro staff. I don't want to do that ***. I don't want to play a DK as a cookie cutter Mage with Light Armor, all Magicka and a Staff. If I wanted to do that ***, I would've played a god damn mage.

I want to play my DK as a Stamina build with Hvy Armor, preferably with my sword and board (since if you read my other ranting posts, I already had to abandon the 2h and Bow stamina builds).

I completely agree with you,and if they wanted "everybody to be everything" and no weapon restrictions,certain classes should have had a bonus when using specific class items.That way the game would have been awesomely diversified and a DK with a staff couldn't do what a sorc cannot.

They just went lazy i guess,and now they have so much to lose until they fix all these problems.
  • Glissando
    Glissando
    ✭✭✭
    Darastix wrote: »
    Nerf threads cause more damage to the game than any problems with class balance. DK's aren't overpowered, skill combinations can be.

And keeping silent about it will sure fix these problems,right? Flawless logic right there.
  • Darastix
    Darastix
    ✭✭✭
    Darastix wrote: »

And keeping silent about it will sure fix these problems,right? Flawless logic right there.

its called /feedback

• Glissando
    Glissando
    ✭✭✭
    I'm fairly sure a thread is more visible than a feedback e-mail.
    Edited by Glissando on 27 May 2014 12:52