Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Fixed issue

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
Fixes Issue
Edited by hesobad on 11 April 2017 20:00
Ad Victoriam!
  • Reenlister
    Reenlister
    ✭✭✭
    Well, at least someone has agreed wit ye.
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They probably feel bad now.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First world problems.

You do realize it's automation through the forum and you can disable email notifications, right? you also realize that this forum has nothing to do with what's going on in game as well?

So you're basically stomping your feet over absolutely nothing. Do you feel better?
    Edited by Arsenic_Touch on 27 May 2014 00:08
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭

Point is if they want to thank me, what they should do is not send me badges, but instead fix bugs. like the party leader "crowned member" bug so we all can re form groups mid dungeon without being forced to restart it. I've outlined various items in other forum posts.

Ad Victoriam!
  • david271749
    david271749
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody's working on that second agree badge. You get 'em, tiger!
  • Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave you an awesome OP to help you work towards that badge
  • NateMiddleton
    NateMiddleton
    ✭✭
    hesobad wrote: »

Point is if they want to thank me, what they should do is not send me badges, but instead fix bugs. like the party leader "crowned member" bug so we all can re form groups mid dungeon without being forced to restart it. I've outlined various items in other forum posts.

They are working on it ya big baby. such a whinefest on here most of the time.

how is this being productive?

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't thank me
    I just gave you your 5th LOL. Check your email!
    :D
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭

So you're here to do what? Act like a tough guy, stop me from posting feedback on the forum to get issues addressed? It takes me less than 5 mins to post my thoughts that may be seen by a someone who can make a change and may actually get issues fixed. At the very least sparks conversation on these issues.

If you believe that I'm here most of the time than you must be following my posts, I like that. +5 cookies

Edited by hesobad on 27 May 2014 00:04
    Ad Victoriam!
  • tanthil
    tanthil
    ✭✭✭
    He probably assumes a Dev put down all the bug fixes he was currently working on to check the forums to see if anyone had 5 agrees, and when he found his profile he personally typed up the email to him
  • Merk1nnyou
    Merk1nnyou
    Soul Shriven

Its called negative feedback, lets all applaud ZoS for not fixing one bug thats be in since beta.
    And not to mention, half the time dungeons aren't playable because of this bug.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_SandraF on 27 May 2014 00:15
  • VlVEC
    VlVEC
    ✭✭✭
    PejNBdD.gif
    The beginning of the words is ALMSIVI. I give you this as Vivec.
    Almalexia, Sotha Sil, and Vivec.
    ヽ༼ຈ༽ل͜༼ຈ༽ノ
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now I feel bad, you only got an email. They must really be struggling, I got a Strip-o-gram on my achievement.
  • Catflinger
    Catflinger
    ✭✭✭
    Because lord knows, the team that makes the kind of community relations-type decisions like awarding badges for forum participation is the exact same team that works on bug fixes. For every badge that gets awarded, that's one more bug fix pushed back another day - or week! /s

Seriously, OP, get a grip.
  • NateMiddleton
    NateMiddleton
    ✭✭
    Heh act like a tough guy? how can I do that when I am busy eating all the free cookies you have given me! they are quite delicious!

No I was also giving feedback, as is a forum not your personal notes.

Now If you will excuse me I have to follow some advice and go *** myself.
  • TicToc
    TicToc
    ✭✭✭
    Ah. Feigned outrage over an automated email that thanks you. Bravo.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To my email from ZOS:

"You earned the 5 Agrees badge.

You received 5 Agrees. We like that. +5 points"

My response:
    Don't thank me, I'm not doing this for praise or badges. FIX YOUR GAME!!!
    Address the issues I've outlined! Thank you, here's a cookie for your efforts. +1 cookie and $15 a month
    Let me know when you get the 5 LOL badges, that was funny/annoying for me.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule