Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

For those who love ESO

• Lovely
    Lovely
    ✭✭✭
    It's ok. The initial frustration with relogging and bags and hindering stuff seems to be lessened by a lot. Even the weapon switching seems to happen faster, or I might have just gotten used to it.
    It still has a lot to improve though. Here's hoping it will!
  • JoyEnergiser
    JoyEnergiser
    ✭✭
    Sunrock wrote: »
    Fanboys... :s You're not doing ZOS any favors by creating posts like this. Blowing smoke up some ones ass does not help them to improve or evolve in the right direction.

They do deserve all the hate for all the bugs, especially for the last hot fix that broke the game 10 times more then it fixed it.

Give constructive feedback though and don't exaggerate every thing just to try to make a point. If you do your just as bad as any fanboy.

Nope, there are 5 times more people b1tching and moaning, just like you than there are people commending them, go take a time out, change your tampon and put things in perspective, I know you you feel hard done by in this cruel world.
  • bugulu
    bugulu
    ✭✭✭
    What characterize a hater is their ability to home in on any thread, whether it's to agree with other disgruntled players or to bash people that like the game as fanboy. They swarm like locusts swarms devouring everything then moving onto the next game.
    To top it, they claim to end their subscription but still return to the game to bash it more till their untimely demise.

The game has flaws, some more fatal than others (Memory leak is a huge issue), achievements not working (let's face it, it's not gamebreaking, it does not stop you from progressing the game, it can wait compared to other pressing issues). People that have been around MMO:s during their launch time knows that for an MMO to develop, it needs plenty of time.

You can't spit out content as some players wish (I feel Craglorn was sadly a bit rushed to satisfy the players that have reached veteran 10 and it would have done good with 2-3 weeks more public testing). Hopefully they have learned the lesson and will open up the PTS to a larger playerbase and also not be afraid of delaying content if they feel that it's not up to par.

Give the game time to mature and decide after that if you feel the game is something for you. There's plenty of MMO:s out there already so you're bound to find something that appeals to everyone. I have given this game a three month subscription time, if they continue in the direction that they have gone so far, I will renew it since I enjoy my time in Tamriel and do not feel forced to do anything.

• KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give constructive feedback though and don't exaggerate every thing just to try to make a point.
    You mean exaggerations like this? ...
    especially for the last hot fix that broke the game 10 times more then it fixed it.
    Taking your own advice would seem something you may like to try perhaps.
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bugulu wrote: »
    I feel Craglorn was sadly a bit rushed to satisfy the players that have reached veteran 10 and it would have done good with 2-3 weeks more public testing.

I just wanna say this always seems right to "test more".........

But gawd knows for some strange stupid reason no amount of testing for some reason produces the same results as live usage.

Look at the beta test stress tests. Went off without a single issue. People are singing Zenimax's praises best Dev's in the world can do no wrong.

Game goes live NO changes made....BAM!!!!!!!!!! Zenimax FIX THIS unplayable crap of a lag fest blah blah blah you should of tested this.

They did it worked NOW IT DOESNT LOL go figure.

Zenimax saw an issue Bitting Jabs. Found a fix tested it and now look.

You want them to fix the issues but problems sometimes fixes simply create more issues.

WOW im overly confident still hasn't balanced their game. Still has bugs. 10 years going. They didn't fix all the bugs but produced new content.

They have teams for different things one team is for new content. Fixing bugs IS NOT that teams job should they sit on their arses napping for 6 months then decide to produce a months worth of content?? lol.

I have a lot of faith in Zenimax they are so far doing a hard job and keeping at it.
  • Drasn
    Drasn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even though I don't agree with some of the decisions, I do enjoy the game still. That's a lot more than I can say for many other games out there. So I will add my +1 to this because enjoying my time spent is the most important thing to me.

• Estin
    Estin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I loved this game in beta. I liked this game in full release, but has gotten slightly less enjoyable over the time it was out. Now I haven't touched it after the patch because of all that is happening. I'm hoping they bring this game back up and stop focusing on a console release. I am 99.99% sure that 90% of their workers are contributing all of their time pushing out a console release with the money they got from the sales of the PC version and Subs so it can be a perfect game. 9% are working on new content so they can ensure people stay and keep funneling money into ZOS so they then put that money into consoles. The other 1% work on bug fixes for PC. The way they divided the company was a terrible idea. They shouldn't be working on a console port or new content when their game is in a some what playable state. Nobody is going to buy the console version when almost all reviews say that this game is riddled with bugs with little to none customer support. I am praying the head of development takes the time to read all what is happening and reallocates people into bug fixes.
  • NerosCinema
    I just made a forum post about this "topic", I love the game but I'm feeling like there isn't enough there. Dungeons are fun, but what's the reward outside of gold if there is no legendary drop chance? No auction house, money itself is kinda worthless because there is nothing to buy outside of horses.
  • Zubba
    Zubba
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you ZOS for a great game you guys probally don't hear through all the bashing and hating going on continue the great work and some of us do love the game

Fully agree
    Add PvP loot drops for some risk/reward in this game.

Captain Morgan Society
    Zub

How'd ya feel like scraping the barncles off me rudder.. Matey..
  • PhoenixWing
    PhoenixWing
    ✭✭
    At last there is a thread I can read without getting more and more depressed.

While constructive advice is good, we all know that 90% of the posts in this forum is not like that.

I just feel I love the current state of the game. Although there are a lot of bugs, if they are solved everything will be perfect, imho.
    Phoenixwing (NA): High Elf Aldmeri Dominion Sorcerer who love PvP!
  • Chryos
    Chryos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fanboys... :s You're not doing ZOS any favors by creating posts like this. Blowing smoke up some ones ass does not help them to improve or evolve in the right direction.

They do deserve all the hate for all the bugs, especially for the last hot fix that broke the game 10 times more then it fixed it.

Give constructive feedback though and don't exaggerate every thing just to try to make a point. If you do your just as bad as any fanboy.

How about you just be good with what other people write, dont worry about them? Just because your not happy doesent mean they arent. No one is blowing any smoke up anywhere. It's like your telling people to not have their own opinion on what they like or dont like.

If I am going to quote someone, it's going to be me.
  • sovreign
    sovreign
    ✭✭✭

Would you enjoy working for someone who constantly told you how poor you are at your job? Would you strive to improve? Or would you think 'F- this S-'?

It is usually far more effective to provide an encouraging, engaging atmosphere to get results.....

Are you an employer? If one if your employees is doing a terrible job, do you praise his efforts?

No mate, you tell him to shape up or ship out. Every employee is accountable for their own actions. Poor craftsmanship is not rewarded with kind words.
    Encouragement will only get you so far.
    "Soon you will see, that evil will always triumph, because good ... Is dumb"
    -Dark Helmet, Spaceballs
  • sevcik.miroslaveb17_ESO
    Game is good. I only see a problem with eu server not being in eu already, bot issue and a few broken quests. I did all AD quests and only two are broken for me. And both are in coldharbor. One is in that ship wreck site. I am unable to talk to NPC. Second is the game quest where you see lady Estree again. I can not plant seeds on the dead.

But that is all for bugged quests.

Another issue I have is PVP balance. Their boosted thing is not sufficient. It MUST boost you to top veteran rank in order to keep cyrodiil competitive for all players.

A lot of people are complaining about nonsenses IMHO.
  • stryderzz
    stryderzz
    ✭✭✭
    this game without the bugs, without the horrible customer service, without the content that is much needed to be added, i generally love, but when you put all those things together the prior outweigh the latter..

my gf hasn't been able to log in for almost a day now and many haven't been able to log in for longer, it is a known and on-going issue and should have been fixed by now..its extremely difficult to think about anything positive about this game when you're paying for it and cannot even play it...

the customer service is appalling and horribly incompetent and unable to deal with any problem i have ever had so far...most of the time i had to fix it myself...i'm being very patient but at some point you start to think, hmm, maybe i don't want to give this company money anymore and waste my time.

i don't plan to cancel my account like i stated above i love this game so far even though its not perfect, but not even being able to play is very very taxing and they need to hurry up and get their act together as my patience is running thin and a lot of ppl have already left the game.

i believe these forums are a window into what customers are experiencing and once they actually fix their game they will see a shift from primarily negative posts to positive, but until then i'm not going to sugar coat anything for them, they aren't children they are a company and are taking my money to invest in and provide a product.