Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Unscheduled Maintenance (25/05/14)

Loco_Mofo
Loco_Mofo
✭✭✭✭✭
What's this one about and how long will the servers be down?

I just got home from work just in time to see the servers were going down in 1 minute. This is 5pm Australian time.

Usually the scheduled maintenances happen around 9pm or 10pm (can't remember exactly)on Tuesday and Friday nights my time as well. That's fine, us oceanics are used to getting the short end of the stick.

This one at 5pm though? Pretty much writes off the rest of the night. This better be one hell of a patch...
  • tilolyen_ESO
    tilolyen_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The server will be up in ONE hour according to the BIG MESSAGE at the top of the forums.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_JuhoJ on 26 May 2014 07:09
  • Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are just restarting the servers. If no problems occur it should be up in 50-60 minutes.
    Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant
  • Loco_Mofo
    Loco_Mofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schweeeeeeeet, all is well then.

Cheers
  • WhimsyDragon
    WhimsyDragon
    ✭✭✭
    They actually did announce 1 hr downtime for monday morning, though no specific time given. Surprised it's at 3am (EST), but really it's a less intrusive time for most players and I'm sure they're trying to avoid the wrath of US folks with memorial day off expecting to play all day.
  • Unknown_poster
    Unknown_poster
    ✭✭✭
    They probably needed a down/up to fix the login server which was putting accounts in a error301/infinite loading screen. Many people have not been able
    to login since the Craglorn patch after hard crashing a single time. Also will clear up all their Veteran mob level synching problems and so on.
  • snowmanflvb14_ESO
    snowmanflvb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    the actually had it posted all day Sunday saying 1 hour starting at 3 am edt for the NA server
    Magic is impressive but now Minsc leads SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!
  • ferzalrwb17_ESO
    ferzalrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also maintenance is Mon and Thurs not Tues and Fri. This particular time is probably the best for everyone I should think (except New Zealanders). They should get their lazy behinds out of bed at 3am more often. :P
  • Loco_Mofo
    Loco_Mofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also maintenance is Mon and Thurs not Tues and Fri. This particular time is probably the best for everyone I should think (except New Zealanders). They should get their lazy behinds out of bed at 3am more often. :P

Mon & Thurs for you.

Tues & Fri for oceanics :)
  • ferzalrwb17_ESO
    ferzalrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loco_Mofo wrote: »
    Mon & Thurs for you.

I am Aussie. And, no, it's Mon & Thurs for everyone. It was changed a month ago. Have you not noticed maintenance has been on Mondays and Thursdays for the last month? :P

• Loco_Mofo
    Loco_Mofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loco_Mofo wrote: »
    Mon & Thurs for you.

I am Aussie. And, no, it's Mon & Thurs for everyone. It was changed a month ago. Have you not noticed maintenance has been on Mondays and Thursdays for the last month? :P

Oh crap really? Hahaha I haven't bothered to check in ages.

Thanks for the heads up!