Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Mage's Guild Progression bugged? Detials inside.

JJDrakken
JJDrakken
✭✭✭
I have literally gotten every Lore book from levels 1-VR2.(Pact Side).

My Mages Guild bar has been stuck at 9 1/4s for a very very long time. Anyone else have this problem?

Has anyone gotten to lvl 10 Mages guild before 50 or around VR2, via Lorebooks. I also took the option to send Valaste away. (If you don't, you lose out on 2 Skill points). I wonder if that somehow bugged it or is it bugged?

Anyone else experience this or can clarify for me?
Leader of Oblivion Crisis. Bunch of Daedric Worshiping MF's. We'll Bang Ok.
  • AbraCadabra
    AbraCadabra
    ✭✭✭
    I got to lvl 10 in Mages Guild but I was v1 and had to go get books in the first 2 1/2 vet zones (not counting the starter islands in the vet zones). I also picked up several in Cyridiil. I'm on the EP side.

edit: Look at your Mages Guild experience bar and see what the # is before you pick up the next book. You don't get much xp per book and it moves very slowly.
    Edited by AbraCadabra on 25 May 2014 14:11
  • aleister
    aleister
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm also at about 9.5. i've picked up every book in all of the zones except for Coldharbour where I have about 3 left that I haven't gotten. I would have thought this would be enough to get me to 10, but do I have to go Cyrodil too? I have 0 interest in PVP with combat being as laggy as it is in this game.