Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The New Kill Board

Grandpappy
Is it just me, or does anyone else find this new Kill Board really annoying ? I am one of those who hates to loose any way, but to throw up a blow by blow is really not helping. All it is doing is aggravating an already irritating situation. Is there some way to turn it off ? If not there should be. (Oh look you died, next time duck !)
Edited by Grandpappy on 24 May 2014 22:44
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering a hell of a lot of us have been asking for one since beta .... I won't complain.
  • Nitratas
    Nitratas
    ✭✭✭
    What board? Recap? Cant you see it says press T to turn it off?
  • Dag86novanub19_ESO
    You know you can turn it off, right?...
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread isn't about the turn off button people. Its about his need to complain.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing you are the type of person who flips there stuff when given constructive criticism. Maybe this will help you with your issue.

Snark aside no I think you may be 1 in 1000 that thinks this is a bad thing. maybe less.
  • Baphomet
    Baphomet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it - especially now when I can see that mistform can deal 1000+ AoE damage in its short duration. Good thing they nerfed the other AoEs, right.
    - The Psijic Order
    - TKO
    - Dominant Dominion
    - The Noore
  • michaelpatrickjonesnub18_ESO
    Baphomet wrote: »
    I love it - especially now when I can see that mistform can deal 1000+ AoE damage in its short duration. Good thing they nerfed the other AoEs, right.

The reminder is great. It's like a giant billboard, advertising how feeble ESO armour is to everything ranged the game has to offer. And everything melee the game has to offer.
  • Grandpappy
    Cool problem solved "T" for turn off Thank you !