Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The bots are already back..

zinoviy22b14_ESO
zinoviy22b14_ESO
✭✭✭

So I got my baby healer to Deshaan and jumped in the public dungeon,Forgotten Crypts to do it with a friendly sorc.. and low and behold..

Screenshot_20140523_222124_zps65b90636.png
  • edu.journeymanub17_ESO
    Give them more 1 day and we will see how many will come back, hackers need some time to change and adapt their code when a large patch like this one is implemented.

I was surprised to receive gold selling mail on the very 1st hour of Craglorn in US server, it seems they are getting back sooner than expected.

Patience, at least mine, has limits.
    Edited by edu.journeymanub17_ESO on 24 May 2014 04:34
  • Noswell
    Noswell
    ✭✭✭
    If there's any karma in the world, the bot forum posters are now giving them hell, and the bot fanboys are telling everyone to relax, it's only been one day since the patch.
  • methjester
    methjester
    ✭✭✭
    Noswell wrote: »
    If there's any karma in the world, the bot forum posters are now giving them hell, and the bot fanboys are telling everyone to relax, it's only been one day since the patch.

Impossible!!! The patch fixed everything. I was patient and was rewarded.
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noswell wrote: »

"Time to nerf that flying bot patch! That guy is exploiting it too much and getting more gold than me!"
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • Thunderchief
    Thunderchief
    ✭✭✭
    They need to come up with anti-bot bots.

Then the botters will create anti-anti-bots to protect their bots.

Then they can fight a battle and we can all watch.
    Edited by Thunderchief on 24 May 2014 06:03
  • michael.jaumotteub17_ESO
    How about everyone stops buying gold and items from these people and then they will be gone. GHASP!!! What a notion!!!
  • mega_trwb17_ESO
    mega_trwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sick of stinkin bots clearing areas of resources and enemies. Stupid heads.
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gue-gue-guess who's back (hi mom)
    Edited by Aeradon on 24 May 2014 06:25
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • PrimalShadeCG
    PrimalShadeCG
    Soul Shriven
    How about everyone stops buying gold and items from these people and then they will be gone. GHASP!!! What a notion!!!

^This is truth.
  • zinoviy22b14_ESO
    zinoviy22b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    and now all the Flax is gone from Deshaan... I've reported 3 gathering bots so far.. all level 3 and 4 with gibberish names... GG!! This is aion all over again.
  • Millionaires
    Millionaires
    ✭✭✭
    Give them more 1 day and we will see how many will come back, hackers need some time to change and adapt their code when a large patch like this one is implemented.

I was surprised to receive gold selling mail on the very 1st hour of Craglorn in US server, it seems they are getting back sooner than expected.

Patience, at least mine, has limits.

The gold spam/mail isn't done via a bot, it's copy and pasted by a human using an external auto-typer, no matter how much Zeni patch, that isn't going to break as it doesn't inject into the client..
    Edited by Millionaires on 24 May 2014 06:45
  • Noswell
    Noswell
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a group of sorc bots today. All spamming Mage's Fury (I think, whatever the lightning from the sky is). Guess that means that skill is next on the nerf internal cooldown list :smile: )