Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

ZOS, your silence is only hurting you.

RealRobD
RealRobD
✭✭✭
You need to administer some damage control and do it now! You've had plenty of time, there is no excuse.
  • McWop
    McWop
    ✭✭
    hurting them very badly at this point
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling this is going to be a long weekend.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quid Pro Quo @RealRobD Quid Pro Quo
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • aeroch
    aeroch
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. Glad I hit VR10 but it sucks for everyone else dealing with the unannounced mob buffs and other issues that have cropped up. They needed an explanation last night of what was going on, next week won't cut it
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you click the "Developer Tracker" button on the right, you'll see they've responded dozens of times in response to the new patch's issues.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on 23 May 2014 15:50
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • niocwy
    niocwy
    ✭✭✭
    Look at my profile picture. Visualize that muffin...smelling it...taking a bite...
    Are you hungry now ?
    Good.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_GinaBrunoZOS_GinaBruno admin
    11:49AM Staff Post
    Hey guys,

This change was not intended, though some VR content and monsters are indeed more difficult after yesterday’s patch. We are working on a fix now to revert the difficulty back to what you were familiar with prior to patch 1.1.2, and plan to have this rolled out in the next 24 hours. Thanks so much for your patience!
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is just shocking that unintentionally deletion of an entire campaign and doubling VR mobs difficulty could sneak by their testers.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you click the "Developer Tracker" button on the right, you'll see they've responded dozens of times in response to the new patch.
    This. They're posting and working on some of the issues bought forward, and are no doubt reading the threads being posted.
    However some of the threads posted today are just players raging their OP build or skill was changed, or that content they were previously about to solo now requires a team.

Granted there are issues but people need to start posting in constructive and mature ways if they want to have developers and customer service working with them. Posting and saying "ZOS are <insert foul language> and they broke the game because monsters are too hard" doesn't give any real information on what, where and how the issue is effecting you. There are some solid posters on the forums giving ZOS information needed to find and work on issues, there are also a large number of entitled bratts who have some strange delusions of how games development and MMO's work.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • niocwy
    niocwy
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    (...)

Can't agree more.

Look at my profile picture. Visualize that muffin...smelling it...taking a bite...
    Are you hungry now ?
    Good.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Turelus
    Well said.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What silence? They are posting left and right haha.
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They just made an official statement here regarding VR mobs.
    Please check the Dev Tracker for other official posts about other issues they have addressed.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Altissimus
    Altissimus
    ✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    It is just shocking that unintentionally deletion of an entire campaign and doubling VR mobs difficulty could sneak by their testers.

...they have testers?!?! I never knew.

I was in beta, and people kept saying "the same bugs are here as they were last month, and six months before that". And the fanboys kept saying "it's old code, it's not the latest version, they'll fix before launch, it's a beta, it's always like that".

Guess what? Launched with the same bugs.

And yes, I put some of those bug reports in myself.

• StarlitVirus
    StarlitVirus
    ✭✭

There are testers? I thought that was what we were here for. Well, you learn something every day.

• JessieColt
    JessieColt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Altissimus wrote: »

...they have testers?!?! I never knew.

I was in beta, and people kept saying "the same bugs are here as they were last month, and six months before that". And the fanboys kept saying "it's old code, it's not the latest version, they'll fix before launch, it's a beta, it's always like that".

Guess what? Launched with the same bugs.

And yes, I put some of those bug reports in myself.

That is because the code was old, and the Beta Tests were for Server Load, not bug reports.

Some of the bugs that were found in the code were not game breaking, some were.

Some were easy to fix, some where not.

Some where changed with subsequent Beta tests, some where not.

One thing I personally pointed out (but have no way if others did to, or was a known issue) that was subsequently changed in the following Beta was the Harvesting animations.

And while not a game impacting issue, nor a bug, it was a visual annoyance.

When harvesting an ore node, your character made 3 strikes of the axe, but the loot was gathered after the 2nd strike. So there was a miss/match between the animation and the actual harvest.

I was pleasantly surprised to note the change between the 2 beta tests.

One thing that I did not notice, if it was in the patch notes, was the fix to the World Boss issues not giving achievements.

All 3 of the World Bosses that I was not getting credit for prior to the patch gave credit yesterday.

Although this fix may have been unintentionally caused by another fix, while not specifically targeted, as there is nothing in the patch notes, was a nice find.

• liquid_wolf
    liquid_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    They have a patch coming soon.

Cool your britches.
    Hey guys,

This change was not intended, though some VR content and monsters are indeed more difficult after yesterday’s patch. We are working on a fix now to revert the difficulty back to what you were familiar with prior to patch 1.1.2, and plan to have this rolled out in the next 24 hours. Thanks so much for your patience!
    Edited by liquid_wolf on 23 May 2014 16:28