Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Craglorn - a question from someone without a core group.

biozeke
biozeke
✭✭
So, Ive read up and watched the developer videos on this zone, but something still nags at me that I have a question about. What if you don't have a set group that can quest in this zone at the same time every night? Say you've done X amount of quests one day, get a new group the next...will you have to re do the quests with them or their quests that you don't have yet?

I don't understand how questing works with a new group everyday. Can someone explain this?
  • Shiroro
    Shiroro
    ✭✭✭
    For you the game is over unless you shout for zerg groups in the new zone.
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    A better question is: Can you just randomly farm mobs and level up vr10-12 through a solo grind?
    Edited by TheGrandAlliance on 23 May 2014 03:04
    Indeed it is so...
  • Honfold
    Honfold
    ✭✭✭
    Well Biozeke I would suggest that you find a guild that is recruiting for Craiglorn. Many Guilds want as many members as possible so that their guild has no problem getting its members into Trials. If you play DC on NA servers let me know, my guild should have 2 groups running pretty consistently.
  • mndfreeze
    mndfreeze
    ✭✭✭
    Isnt there some normal zone style questing to be done in craglorns zone? Like a section/area with a quest giver that has a minor sidequest with a few steps in it, just the difficulty is designed for a vr10 group? Or is the entire thing instanced and you sort of want to shoot through the entire craglorn zone at once? I haven't watched much on it so I'm in the dark, I also am just about to fight molag bal so not even vr1 yet.
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The quest´s are dailies, so everyone should have the same quest´s in his or her journal.

Every quest can be done solo with passer bye´s, no need to shout in chats or guilds.
  • TotterTates
    TotterTates
    ✭✭✭✭
    You will not be able to complete most quests solo. The majority will eventually direct you into an instanced area that will be impossible for 1 player to manage.
    Cuppincakes
    • Imperial Dragonknight (Tank)
    • Pre-TG vMA Score: 459,636 [55:36, 0 Sigils, 0 Deaths] (Stamina)
    • Post-TG vMA Score: 537,328 [53:36, 0 Sigils, 0 Deaths] (Stamina)
    Bäby Spice
    • Altmer Sorc (DPS)
    Alisaeri
    • Dunmer Dragonknight (Healer/DPS)
    Church
    • Argonian Templar (Healer)
    Moon Moon
    • Khajiit Nightblade (DPS)

My Twitch Channel: TotterTanks