Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

When are there too many polls in this thread?

MalavarTCOne
MalavarTCOne
✭✭✭
Are the polls even relevant anymore, or are people just using them to get profile badges and popularity......?
Edited by MalavarTCOne on 23 May 2014 08:20
"To steal from a god is most unwise" -Nocturnal

When are there too many polls in this thread? 57 votes

This is the last straw, I'm about to lose my mind!
28%
xMovingTargetNickdorlandb16_ESOzariaTheGrandAllianceWraithseer_ESOXeroxkseb17_ESOKrycek89iEuthanasiaPBpsyTanthulrowdogKl3mzyyesooneBlackwolfe5I55UE5PhoenixWing 16 votes
...NEVER ENOUGH
71%
Lauralink428Saint_JiubB14_ESOJade_Knightblazerb14_ESORylanaNukleusAtreidusChrisuPhantaxrawne1980b16_ESOandrewkeetb16_ESOThe_SpAwNShadowEvethenshi13b16_ESOwoutervanjellob16_ESOb92303008rwb17_ESOZebugjanusztenzezduneb17_ESOJermu73Hodorius 41 votes
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    FIIINALLY someone gets it haahahahahahah.
    Indeed it is so...
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...NEVER ENOUGH

And this is your idea of a constructive topic (how sad)

:(
    Edited by Phantax on 23 May 2014 08:29
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...NEVER ENOUGH

Are you upset :( i'm sorry I'm sure you'll be ok.
  • MalavarTCOne
    MalavarTCOne
    ✭✭✭
    ...NEVER ENOUGH
    I am not opposed to polls myself, I just would like it if they were relevant to ESO, and/or if they were at least comedic so I could get over the fact if they are relevant or not :wink:
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem is there are 109834701487 polls on EXAACTLY the same theme and no one who posts the polls wants to admit this. They are just "Farming points" or trying to at this point instead of trying to find something useful about player community.
    Indeed it is so...
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...NEVER ENOUGH
    I was genuinely interested to know how many people were actually playing the game in my poll

Looks like more people are listening to justin beiber, but a lot are "trying" to play
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • MalavarTCOne
    MalavarTCOne
    ✭✭✭
    ...NEVER ENOUGH
    Rylana wrote: »
    I was genuinely interested to know how many people were actually playing the game in my poll

Looks like more people are listening to justin beiber, but a lot are "trying" to play

...you don't need to explain yourself to me... you have your reasons for posting your discussions I have my reasons for posting mine. Until a discussion is closed or deleted by an admin it's available for anyone to see and will will have people's opinions commented within them.
    Edited by MalavarTCOne on 23 May 2014 09:17
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...or because mods are offline.
    Indeed it is so...
  • daneyulebub17_ESO
    daneyulebub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for the first page to be nothing but polls--we've come close, with only 4 non-polls on the whole first page, but not quite there.

C'mon poll-trolls, you can do it!!!!
    This message confirms that you have successfully cancelled your subscription to The Elder Scrolls Online. You will no longer be charged for a subscription on a recurring basis, and your access to the game will expire at the end of your current subscription cycle.

We're sad to see you go now, but we'll be happy to welcome you back at any time! Whenever you're ready to come back, your characters will be waiting for you, just like you left them. You can return anytime by resubscribing on the Manage Subscription page on your Elder Scrolls Online account.

Please print this email and keep it for your records.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We have enough polls about whether or not we have enough polls already.

LEARN TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION. :p

/jk
    Edited by PBpsy on 23 May 2014 11:12
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...NEVER ENOUGH
    Polls .... the new spam.
  • andrewkeetb16_ESO
    andrewkeetb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    ...NEVER ENOUGH
    Ah, this old chestnut. :D
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...NEVER ENOUGH
    I love that there is a poll about too many polls. Made my morning. LOL.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • MalavarTCOne
    MalavarTCOne
    ✭✭✭
    ...NEVER ENOUGH

I'm glad it did :smile:
  • Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ...NEVER ENOUGH
    You get profile badges for polls?!?!

(goes to start 20 polls)
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Winston Churchill
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...NEVER ENOUGH

I'm glad it did :smile:

There *are* an awful lot of (sometimes duplicate) polls lately, all the same.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • esoone
    esoone
    ✭✭✭
    Sheogorath?