Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Do you think Patch 1.1 will be released on Thursday?

• Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When they do finally decide to release 1.1 they are going to make a big fuss about it. You can bet they will announce days/weeks in advance giving it maximum coverage and hype. Really, think about it, there are not just going to say "Oh yeah the new patch is out tomorrow" are they?
    They will hype it up to the max and do their best to distract everybody from all the other problems with the game !

:(
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • Saerydoth
    Saerydoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's possible that it will be released on the next maintenance day. But there's not really any point in speculating. It won't change anything.
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have it on good authority that the Patch will be released "Shortly."
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • Grimnix173
    Grimnix173
    ✭✭
    Most likely release date is June 5th imho. That leaves just enough time for people to try it out during their first month of subscription (so nobody can claim they paid for nothing) while still forcing everybody who seriously wants to explore Craglorn to resubscribe.

This is what I think there doing. I'm sorry I just can't keep subbing to this game and if they want to pull something like that...That shows just how close this game is to crashing and burning.

I was seriously looking forward to Craglorn, but I'm not going to resub just so I can go get two more vet levels and be bored again.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off, there is no hard rule forcing a 1.0.8 or 1.0.9 revisions; speaking as a Software Engineer. And secondly, I hope so!
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Small update in regards of Craglorn.

There will be no additional patches before its release, they skip the PTS based patches and will roll out 1.1.2 next. That said, there is no date for it yet so you need to be a bit more patient ;)
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well its coming out this Thursday or Friday as per IGN. Already a bunch of threads in this forum about it with links.
  • nalimoleb14_ESO
    nalimoleb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I sure hope so, but it seems that it's taken longer than they expected because of botting. What they should do is just let us handle taking care of em' public zonal hangings each week. It should seriously be somehow implemented into the bounty system haha, I mean they can't fix botting so why not turn it over to the community somehow..

It would be cool if there was some sort of karma points system, where players could take away points from other players, and if you have enough points taken away, you're fair game to be hunted/killed/etc. Although that wouldn't permanently solve the problem with bots because it wouldn't ban them, lol. And I can definitely see people abusing it and bullying players. But yeah, I'm sure Zenimax would come up with a better idea anyway...
  • methjester
    methjester
    ✭✭✭
    Well its coming out this Thursday or Friday as per IGN. Already a bunch of threads in this forum about it with links.

If you play this game you have to have unbelievable patience. I'd still bet money on technical difficulties, it'll be next week.
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    methjester wrote: »

If you play this game you have to have unbelievable patience. I'd still bet money on technical difficulties, it'll be next week.

Watch for unreal time trial runs in tribunals and laugh at those who say participating in pts is for finding bugs. ;)
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes...cause they just posted it was.
  • Aldrorius
    Aldrorius
    Soul Shriven
    Points to the big red banner at the top pf the page ^

;p
  • iaintoff
    iaintoff
    ✭✭✭
    To the op

I bet your glad you made this post now, we'll spotted, good intuition, you may be a wizard after all my friend, lend us ord crystal ball will ya.
  • methjester
    methjester
    ✭✭✭
    iaintoff wrote: »
    To the op

I bet your glad you made this post now, we'll spotted, good intuition, you may be a wizard after all my friend, lend us ord crystal ball will ya.

I hope I'm wrong but... It's not out yet and for some reason they're withholding the super secret patch notes. Seeing is believing.
  • Auric_ESO
    Auric_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    its out tomorrow and the patch notes will be made avaialble during the NA maint period. So let this mostly whining thread die please.
    "The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit." Morihei Ueshiba
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one of the ZOS people stated that the PTS got those other updates and the live game just gets the accumulation of them all in one. it appears they are skipping but they arent because they've been in fold with the others.
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the op

I hope I'm wrong but... It's not out yet and for some reason they're withholding the super secret patch notes. Seeing is believing.
    they have not once put the patch notes before the patch. they release it during/after they patch and its live. pay the *** attention to your surroundings and don't be such an idiot.
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auric_ESO wrote: »
    its out tomorrow and the patch notes will be made avaialble during the NA maint period. So let this mostly whining thread die please.
    Not if you're on the EU server, then its Friday
    10pm EDT Thursday is the same as 4am CEST Friday. That is the time that the EU maintenance will begin. Hope that helps clarify!

:p
    Edited by Phantax on 21 May 2014 21:49
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Phantax wrote: »

Because of the time difference, that's only half a day later than NA, and it'll happen in the morning rather than the afternoon/evening during peak hours.

Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »

Because of the time difference, that's only half a day later than NA, and it'll happen in the morning rather than the afternoon/evening during peak hours.

Yes I know, but my comment was worth it just to :p@Auric_ESO
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »

Yes I know, but my comment was worth it just to :p@Auric_ESO
    Gotcha.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • LexonLightbringer
    LexonLightbringer
    ✭✭✭

This so called "Whining" thread might have been viewed by a developer and expedited the process of releasing the patch. One man/women (post) can make a difference!
    Edited by LexonLightbringer on 22 May 2014 02:58
  • methjester
    methjester
    ✭✭✭
    Zhoyzu wrote: »
    To the op

they have not once put the patch notes before the patch. they release it during/after they patch and its live. pay the *** attention to your surroundings and don't be such an idiot.

@Zhoyzu What?