Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mystery transformation verse not working?

msetten
msetten
✭✭✭✭
I just activated a mystery transformation verse in the infinite archive and nothing happened. Could it be that it was because I had it slotted and activated it when the stage was already started (I waited till the marauder showed up, thought it would be best to save it for that moment). It neither applied to the next stage. So basically a mystery transformation verse thrown away.

Anyone else experienced this?

P.S. Could be that there is already another thread about this, but I couldn't find it, especially with the forum search function not working is it difficult to search for it.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did exactly that last week, and it worked fine. I assume you hadn't already used one in the run, as its only once per run that they can be used
    Soupy twist
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, I didn't use any mystery verse or transformation during the whole run.
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? You can eat one of those during the stage!
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oldbobdude wrote: »
    Really? You can eat one of those during the stage!

Yep put them on your quick bar. I did when I met the wolf marauder, just to ensure he was defeated for the achievement, and will do the same on the off chance I finally meet the other new one
    Soupy twist
  • JaxontheUnfortunate
    I have one of each mystery verse available in my quick wheel, and have never had one not work unless I was on a cooldown from using one.
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The transformation takes a bit of time. (Which is not helpful when you have Gothmau oneshotting you from half a room away.) If you activate it and then immediately continue moving around or dodge or whatever, it may abort the activation.
    Just a guess, though.
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Varana wrote: »
    The transformation takes a bit of time. (Which is not helpful when you have Gothmau oneshotting you from half a room away.) If you activate it and then immediately continue moving around or dodge or whatever, it may abort the activation.
    Just a guess, though.

That might have been the case, as I got the new Werewolf Marauder going after me. But still, in that case they should have returned the mystery transformation verse to the inventory