Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

House Tours

robwolf666
robwolf666
✭✭✭✭✭
How can you tell if players have visited a house after listing it on the Tours? 🤔
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    you cannot.

though people have requested it so perhaps zos will add that in a future update
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the closest you can tell is if someone recommended your house, that shows up

but it doesnt tell you if someone just visited
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    robwolf666 wrote: »
    How can you tell if players have visited a house after listing it on the Tours? 🤔

There is an addon, EHT (Essential Housing Tour), which spawns a journal, where visitors are invited to sign. However, only visitors who have the same addon can sign... and of course only if they want to sign.
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Ilumia
    Ilumia
    ✭✭✭✭
    robwolf666 wrote: »

There is an addon, EHT (Essential Housing Tour), which spawns a journal, where visitors are invited to sign. However, only visitors who have the same addon can sign... and of course only if they want to sign.

It's a great addon, I can really recommend it :)

It would be a neat addition with a built in visitor list/guest book, though there are a plethora of features in eso I'd prioritize over it.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen some icons next to the player name in home tours.

One looks like a banner and the other is like two heads. I was wondering what they mean. Maybe highly recommended and highly visited?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have seen some icons next to the player name in home tours.

One looks like a banner and the other is like two heads. I was wondering what they mean. Maybe highly recommended and highly visited?

the banner is for guild members and the other is for friends.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.