Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

So there's a account cooldown on Skingrad Plan Drops? And not in the patch notes?

The702Guy
The702Guy
✭✭✭✭
I've opened 30-40 skingrad coffers between two characters and received 1 green on the first one I opened and nothing on the rest.

Has this been anyone else's experience?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    someone i know got 3 green plans from opening multiple reward bags so it's like always just rng
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • The702Guy
    The702Guy
    ✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    someone i know got 3 green plans from opening multiple reward bags so it's like always just rng

In the same day? I guess it could be very bad luck but it seemed like a cooldown since I got a green on the very first and 30-40 later nothing else.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The702Guy wrote: »
    LunaFlora wrote: »

In the same day? I guess it could be very bad luck but it seemed like a cooldown since I got a green on the very first and 30-40 later nothing else.

Yes the same day,
    it wasn't possible before today for me and them as u43 just released on Playstation.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.