Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Endless Archive Watcher Quest Question and Suggestion

• ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    LouisaB75 wrote: »
    I skip the get to the other side one unless I have ring of the wild hunt on me.

This one seemed impossible once I got to the 5th level of the challenge, right up until I slotted Rapid Maneuver. I would just identify the correct order for the pylons (sometimes it only uses 5 which is nice), pop Rapids and just zoom through. I have yet to fail this challenge since then. Just remember to swap Rapids back out for the skill it replaced!

I carry a Ring of the Wild Hunt for this one.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • LouisaB75
    LouisaB75
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used Ring of the Wild Hunt to pass the level myself. Haven't unlocked the rapid maneuver skill but may take a look at that in the future. My ring tends to stay on my vampire and while I had intended to use transmute crystals to get one for my runner, I don't want to waste any on that just for the unknown portal.

And I see the staff have moved the thread to players helping players, which I guess means my suggestion about a pause so we can look at our new skills when we are transformed is being ignored.
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    This mini game is too difficult. I'm glad that I know what the 4th and 5th buttons do now. Hopefully it will help improve my chances. I agree that the game should pop something up either explaining the skills or warning you to go look at them and let you do that before you acknowledge something and then the mini-game actually starts. This is a huge oversight just expecting players to know what to do, especially in a really difficult mini-game to begin with. Come on ZOS, do better!
    Edited by malistorr on 16 August 2024 19:40