Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

LFG For Party Planner Achievement To Earn The Necrom Guard Miraso Houseguest

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi All, we're opening up this thread to help those interested in getting the Party Planner Achievement to have three players visit your home simultaneously. For those of you who do not want to go through zone chat, or just want some help from your fellow forum user, this is the place to be! The process is simple, list the following information and work together to get that house guest!
  • Character Name (s)
  • Your Megaserver
  • Time you plan on playing (include time zone)
For those that speak another language, if you could make sure to use English translation, that can greatly help making sure you can get the assistance needed.

Thanks all and hope that everyone is able to get groups together to help!

*Also, make sure to check the group finder of groups who may be setting up Party Planner Achievement runs! We know groups of players are working together to help facilitate those to help knock out the achievement!
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 4 May 2024 02:42
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’ll do this backwards. So even if you’re the most private, super shy player, I can make this happen for you painlessly and silently.

If you’re on PS NA and set your primary residence to allow everyone to visit, you can send me a friend request at DragonRacer13. I will bring along two guildmates with me to visit your house from the friends list which will unlock your achievement if you are also in your house when we arrive (so just message if you see me online!). If you’re the very private type, once confirmed you got the achievement, you can remove me from your friends list and I’ll think nothing of it. Or keep me there, I really don’t mind either way. LOL

We won’t touch your stuff, but if you have worries, the way to set your house for anyone to visit but NOT be able to move things or turn lights/music boxes on and off is thusly:

Housing Editor
    Settings
    Default Visitor Access: Limited Visitor

Edited: I misunderstood originally. Homeowner does have to be present when visitors arrive.
    Edited by DragonRacer on 3 May 2024 22:54
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a very generous offer! I believe I will take you up on it. Shy describes me. I was sure there wouldn't be any way for me to get this achievement.

thanks! :)

PS5/NA
  • kayschub17_ESO
    That’s very kind! Will add!
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you so much for your and your guildmates help! Got the achievement and the house guest! :)

Edited by MidniteOwl1913 on 4 May 2024 02:25
    PS5/NA
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you so much for your and your guildmates help! Got the achievement and the house guest! :)

Happy to help and hope you thoroughly enjoy your new goodies! :blush:

PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager

Very happy you were able to work with @DragonRacer to get the achievement done! Enjoy the house guest!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Come on, where my PC NA/EU, XBox NA/EU, and PS EU GM volunteers to offer themselves as tribute?

My experience so far tonight is that very private and shy players may still be leery to ask for help in here, but if you OFFER help, they’re more willing to reach out privately and helping folks get free stuff they didn’t think they’d have access to feels good.

Do it for the feels. Whether they are theirs or yours, do it for the feels. :smile:

I’m challenging you to step up for your server and platform community! It’s literally like one minute or less of effort if you have enough guild members online with you to wrangle up the posse. :wink:
  • Ilumia
    Ilumia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on pc eu @ilumia
    Feel free to add me as a friend or send a message.
    I'm in gmt +1 and play somewhere between 11-22. I can't provide a set time when I play and I know that'll make it difficult to coordinate, but my RL is such a mess, so if I'm not online just use the ingame mail, and I can probably get online for ten minutes at a suitable time to help out.
    Anyway, I am in 4 friendly trading guilds, and there's always enough people to help out with this achievement if I ask. There certainly was yesterday when we helped a bunch of people get the achievement for the houseguest :)
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

Very happy you were able to work with @DragonRacer to get the achievement done! Enjoy the house guest!

This made the achievement possible for me, thanks for this! :-)
    PS5/NA
  • DarTheed
    DarTheed
    ✭✭
    Hi! Was able to do the achievement thanks to Zone Chat/Group Finder. Feel free to add me if you need help
    • Allira Deathwarden
    • PC NA
    • May 4th - On and Off

Edited by DarTheed on 4 May 2024 12:03
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server: PC-NA
    Home: Sword-Singer's Redoubt
    Time: On and off throughout the day today (May 4th), but definitely 11AM-12PM Eastern US

Not sure how this will work unless there are people grouping up to visit random players, but if so, hope to see you later o /
    Edited by tinythinker on 4 May 2024 11:32
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Ilumia
    Ilumia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have copied my posts from chat to people who aren't so familiar with the housing system yet.
    For people to visit your house so you can get the achievement, they need persmission. You can enable this by doing this:
    - Travel to your house
    - Open the housing editor by pressing F5
    - press R for "browse"
    - In the window that pops up, choose the "settings" with the gear symbols all the way to the right
    - There's a dropdown menu where you can choose what permissions people have. For instance, choose the "limited visitor", then eople can mess up your lighting and stuff :)

Also, it might be useful to set the house you're in and want people to visit for the achievement to your main residence if it isn't already. As some people might not travel to you, but to your main residence if they're grouped with you for instance.
  • Maxxermax
    Maxxermax
    ✭✭
    For those who don't want to wait but also don't know what to write in the chat to get this achievement, I can provide the text I used.

In this post:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/discussion/comment/8106259/#Comment_8106259
  • Dunespawn
    Dunespawn
    Soul Shriven
    Hello i play on PC N/A name Dunespawn2000 Character im playing is named Jade Spear im on for most of the night and ill be on tomorrow during the day today is 5/4/24 looking to get party planner achievement thanks
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Holy moly, I just wanna say I'm not sure what kind of response @ZOS_Kevin might have been expecting with this thread, but I can definitely say on a personal level that I'm surprised just how successful it has been. There's not a lot of posts in here, but on PS NA I've gotten 27 requests for Party Planner help since I posted on Friday. My guild has gotten 16 of those fulfilled so far.

I have gotten a few messages from folks wondering if my offer to help is still on the table or if I was actually serious when I posted offering to help, so I want to reiterate - yes, I am totally serious. And, yes, my offer to help is still on the table. That being said, time zones may come into effect but I'm gonna do my best to make sure every request gets fulfilled, even if it might take a day or two. I also have online moments I'll be working around at times - I do run a guild, so my auction night on Friday will take me out of availability and I had a trial last night (and one tonight) where I'll be unavailable. But we'll get your achievement.

I'll be logging in soon to accept the additional friend requests and start working through the list again to see who's online to get it knocked out. :)
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    PCNA

Home: Anitquarian's Alpine Gallery

Character: Zelda Greenlink (@darth_paul99)

Eastern Time Zone - Weekdays after 4 PM
  • Hulk55
    Hulk55
    Soul Shriven
    Ilumia wrote: »
    I am on pc eu @ilumia
    I'm in gmt +1 and play somewhere between 11-22. I can't provide a set time when I play and I know that'll make it difficult to coordinate, but my RL is such a mess, so if I'm not online just use the ingame mail, and I can probably get online for ten minutes at a suitable time to help out.
    Anyway, I am in 4 friendly trading guilds, and there's always enough people to help out with this achievement if I ask. There certainly was yesterday when we helped a bunch of people get the achievement for the houseguest :)

Hi, I just wanted to say thanks you here too, you recently helped me unlock the achievement.
    And thanks you to ZOS_Kevin for opening this thread, and to @ZOS_Lunar for helping me create the forum account.
    Will catch around from time to times. :)
    Edited by Hulk55 on 7 May 2024 17:55
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hulk55 wrote: »
    I am on pc eu @ilumia

Hi, I just wanted to say thanks you here too, you recently helped me unlock the achievement.
    And thanks you to ZOS_Kevin for opening this thread, and to @ZOS_Lunar for helping me create the forum account.

Really glad you were able to complete the achievement with help from the community! Enjoy your new houseguest!
    Staff Post
  • Ilumia
    Ilumia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hulk55 wrote: »

You are absolutely welcome, feel free to ask for help with things in the future :)

It's been great to help out people who's written or friended, and very easy, as I was always able to ask in my guilds where people were so fast at coming to house warmings :smile:
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just a few crucial reminders: in order for this achievement to work…

1. You must be present in your home when your three visitors are there. Just sending someone a mailed link to your house and then immediately leaving, so that you are not in the house when the person arrives, will not get it done.

2. Your residence must be able to hold at minimum 4 players, including yourself. The achievement is you plus minimum 3 other people. So, a 2-person inn room is not gonna cut it. Fortunately, ZOS just so happened to give us a giant free house that holds 24 people so there ya go!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Come on, where my PC NA/EU, XBox NA/EU, and PS EU GM volunteers to offer themselves as tribute?

Well when you put it THAT way…

PC/NA @Naught_But_A_Name and perfectly willing to provide a warm body for house crashing parties. I’m usually on in the early evenings Eastern time, feel free to reach out.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That’s the spirit! :) The need is definitely out there.

Up to 65 requests now with 32 completed. Trying to catch requesters online when I am is a challenge at times, but progress is being made.
  • La_Croft
    La_Croft
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, would love some help with this.
    Khalia La'Croft/ Lucius La'Croft
    EU PS5
    Will be on the entire weekend with the most likely hours between 18:00 - 00:00 UTC.
  • La_Croft
    La_Croft
    Soul Shriven
    Ended up getting mine, i'll just leave my method since it was shockingly fast. Just asked for help in Grathwood in zone chat and linked the house. 3 people were there within 1 minute.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, now that there's less than a week left, I'm getting desperate. I've been putting my link and request in zone chat periodically since this started, and I tried creating a group in group finder, but I haven't had a single bite. Maybe someone here can help?

PC NA
    Kallykat
    Ebonheart Chateau

Edit: I finally found some help! Thanks to my visitors! Let me know if any of you are still looking for help.
    Edited by Kallykat on 25 May 2024 15:54
  • Petalwing
    Petalwing
    ✭✭
    I still can't figure this one out. I have the Party Planner achievement. I've logged in/out. Miraso doesn't show in the Crown Store.