The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    Dagraenion wrote: »
    @GeneralEU Have they fixed "Chronicles of Apocrypha" book yet?

No changes on live servers. Can check it on pts when there will be EU

Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Think they said on pts you can walk back in after finishing the quest to pick it up.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
    Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Djennku wrote: »

Think they said on pts you can walk back in after finishing the quest to pick it up.

... The problem with it is not that you can't go back in, theproblem is that it does not appear at all.
    Options
  • Dagraenion
    GeneralEU wrote: »

Hmm, i think no but you can enter inside if someone have this quest and not finished.

Thanks, mate!
    Options
  • Dagraenion

... The problem with it is not that you can't go back in, theproblem is that it does not appear at all.

That's just messed up.
    Options
  • Virenic
    Virenic
    ✭✭

On PTS I was able to enter Cipher's Hall again and interact with the book. I didn't get it when initially doing the quest, which I think was due to it not spawning.
    Options
  • Dagraenion
    Virenic wrote: »

On PTS I was able to enter Cipher's Hall again and interact with the book. I didn't get it when initially doing the quest, which I think was due to it not spawning.

Same. The book didn't spawn for me, and I thought you could get it after doing the quest so I completed it and lo and behold, I couldn't enter the room again.
    Options
  • Eisengreifer
    I really hope that one of these days they will imlement a post-quest location for
    "Journal of Hostia Asellus" in Murkmire (quest "The Skin Taker").
    While you can access it location at any time, it vanishes after the quest.
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everybody!
    Did anyone find "The Prophecy of Anudnabia" in prologue quest ?
    Please can you tell me where ?
    Thank you very very much :-)
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everybody!

In the underwater section ;) You know the one where you and two other NPCs go underwater. easy to miss because it's a stone tablet. It's located near the path if you can call it that.
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everybody!

In the underwater section ;) You know the one where you and two other NPCs go underwater. easy to miss because it's a stone tablet. It's located near the path if you can call it that.

I've just started the prologue quest, so that part is yet to come... Thank you dear, I'll be aware !!
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everybody!

I've just started the prologue quest, so that part is yet to come... Thank you dear, I'll be aware !!

Found!
    Thank you !!

1cnenehypt84.png

pa6wb75y61nx.png

9lxbmfkotqvz.png

The only lorebook not found is "All our perfect forms" from the Collection "Lore and Culture"
    If anyone knows where it is it would be appreciated!

;)
    Edited by Gandalf_72 on 2 May 2024 12:43
    PC | EU
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gandalf_72 wrote: »
    Hello everybody!

Found!
    Thank you !!

pa6wb75y61nx.png

9lxbmfkotqvz.png

The only lorebook not found is "All our perfect forms" from the Collection "Lore and Culture"
    If anyone knows where it is it would be appreciated!

;)

All we know is it is from Elsweyr. North or south, possibly on bookshelves. No one has found it yet though.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All we know is it is from Elsweyr. North or south, possibly on bookshelves. No one has found it yet though.

How do you know it is in Elsweyr? Where did you find this info?
    :)

Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Uesp.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Options
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭

Uesp.

I'm assuming you mean that you're making a guess based on the contents of the book, since there is no confirmed location here or on the UESP.

I will agree that since the book is about the different furstocks of Khajiit, it is likely found in either Nothern Elsweyr, Southern Elsweyr, or Reaper's March. Considering the prologue only goes through one of those zones, I'd venture to guess it's not either of the DLCs. On the other hand, all the other books by that author were in Southern Elsweyr.
    Edited by Tatanko on 27 April 2024 03:38
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    From the data I have, 'All our perfect forms' can be found in the bookshelf, but as here Tatanko say could be in North Elsweyr, South Elsweyr or more likely in Reaper's March. Just need to confirm ‘where’
    Options
  • kenyoni
    kenyoni
    Soul Shriven
    I'm trying to get back to the Valley of the Blades to get "Tombstone of Naio-Bhefeo" but I cannot figure out how to get back there. I've found references to "take the horse out front of Davon Watch near the stables" but there is no horse there. There are a couple references to a couple horses (Peri & Pivott?) with Hinzuur outside the Sisters of the Saints Inn in Sentinel but no horses are there with him. Also found a reference to a horse in Vulkhel Guard but can't find anything there either. Is it not possible to get there post quests?
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    kenyoni wrote: »
    I'm trying to get back to the Valley of the Blades to get "Tombstone of Naio-Bhefeo" but I cannot figure out how to get back there. I've found references to "take the horse out front of Davon Watch near the stables" but there is no horse there. There are a couple references to a couple horses (Peri & Pivott?) with Hinzuur outside the Sisters of the Saints Inn in Sentinel but no horses are there with him. Also found a reference to a horse in Vulkhel Guard but can't find anything there either. Is it not possible to get there post quests?

Here:
    5vjlv6ba6oba.jpg
    xp8vsvj55roz.jpg
    q3p1pwwheman.jpg
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kenyoni wrote: »

Peri is at the Kynesgrove Wayshrine in Eastmarch. I had to get back there recently to find some lorebooks and it took a long time to figure it out.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • ginsenghunter
    ginsenghunter
    Soul Shriven
    Tobyja wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is a post quest location or work around to get "To The Captain" from the barracks in Kragenmoor? It's the only book i'm missing from Military Orders and Reports. I've tried grouping with another person on that quest and it will not let me in the barracks.

Take a look outside Kragenmoor to the east. It's possibly there.
    s3hmaw6402wx.jpg

OMG, thank you sooooo much!!! i've been trying to get this book for so long.
    Options
  • DrScience42

Same. The book didn't spawn for me, and I thought you could get it after doing the quest so I completed it and lo and behold, I couldn't enter the room again.

I did the quest on a second character. The book did not spawn until after I finished all of the conversations for the quest in that room. Once the quest directed me to leave, the book spawned.
    Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭

I did the quest on a second character. The book did not spawn until after I finished all of the conversations for the quest in that room. Once the quest directed me to leave, the book spawned.

Just checked that, didn't spawn for me.
    Options
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    On pts

Just checked that, didn't spawn for me.

The ceremony ends due to the fact that not all NPCs pronounce their lines and the book does not appear. This is a bug and it is still not fixed on the PTS. BUT after completing the quest you can now get into the halls and read the book (on PTS)

wait for the release of the chapter and if you have another character who has completed the chapter, try it first if you want to go through the hall. Or follow the topic, I’ll definitely do this, since I have two characters, one of whom completed the chapter before the bug and one of whom still has the quest hanging.
    Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    This_0ne wrote: »
    The ceremony ends due to the fact that not all NPCs pronounce their lines and the book does not appear. This is a bug and it is still not fixed on the PTS. BUT after completing the quest you can now get into the halls and read the book (on PTS)

wait for the release of the chapter and if you have another character who has completed the chapter, try it first if you want to go through the hall. Or follow the topic, I’ll definitely do this, since I have two characters, one of whom completed the chapter before the bug and one of whom still has the quest hanging.

I have three non-eidetic characters who have completed the chapter already, because ZoS said they fixed the ceremony twice already, and I didn't wanna run into the bug on my primary, so tested on others...
    Options
  • Gamer1986PAN
    Gamer1986PAN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everybody!

Anybody got a clue how to get that one if you have finished the prologue and missed it? Would be much appreciated.
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everybody!

Anybody got a clue how to get that one if you have finished the prologue and missed it? Would be much appreciated.

Try with someone who is during quest in undarwater section.
    Options
  • Daniel141182
    So anyone found all out perfect forms
    In a bookshelf ?
    Options