The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread: ESO’s 10th Anniversary Celebration Panels, Presentations and Activities!

• ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    msetten wrote: »
    Regarding the drops of the livestream, I can imagine that it will not being very good for the internet connection of the live stream if all attendees are also going to have the twitch stream running on their phones, so will those at the event get a code for the Skingrad Noble Snack emote? Or how will this work for them?

Everyone attending should get the emote in their giftbag. So you should not have to worry about having the live stream available while attending.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    msetten wrote: »
    Regarding the drops of the livestream, I can imagine that it will not being very good for the internet connection of the live stream if all attendees are also going to have the twitch stream running on their phones, so will those at the event get a code for the Skingrad Noble Snack emote? Or how will this work for them?

Everyone attending should get the emote in their giftbag. So you should not have to worry about having the live stream available while attending.

Thank you. That is very useful. Now we can all fully enjoy the session that are live-streamed in real life. See you Friday.
    Options
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stream time is 8pm my time, finally a decent time for these live streams!

Can't wait to watch all the coverage and look forward to hopefully attending the Australia event later in the year with the guildies!
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
    Options
  • LostScot
    LostScot
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight I pack, tomorrow I fly to the Netherlands! Really looking forward to meeting everyone there and celebrating 10 years of TESO :)
    Options
  • Complicative
    Complicative
    Soul Shriven
    Hello :smile:
    According to the last info mail I got, the swag bag will be available for pick-up when leaving on Friday evening. Sadly, I am only able to attend on Saturday and won't be there on Friday at all. Any solutions for that? :smile:
    Options
  • TwiceBornStar
    TwiceBornStar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty excited to see some of my favourite Nirnians tomorrow! I just have one major question, because I can't seem to find the answer anywhere, but exactly at what time will the event start, and until what time are we going to be allowed to party like it's nineteen ninety nine?

Thanks so much for coming to our funny little country!

Options
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I redeemed my golden bantam guar pet from the event but it's not showing up in game.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
    Options
  • Sauerkrautbaum
    Sauerkrautbaum
    Soul Shriven
    Hello @ZOS_Kevin,

sorry for the late forum post. Is there any update on the "ESO 10 Year Alfiq Plushie" for those who purchased it on showclix along with the ticket? It is supposed to be sended via post delivery, as it could not arrive in time to pick it up at the event.

FYI: On Saturday the counter asked me to scan the ticked before telling me that the Alfiqs haven't arrived at the location. I hope they haven't devalued my purchase with that! I asked on sunday as well before leaving the event location. I have not heared any update since. Showclix and the BethesdaGear Store reply that they're the wrong address. ESO-Support doesn't have any matching category. Please help me to recieve my purchased item. Thanks.
    Options
  • FranklesConina
    Hello @ZOS_Kevin,

sorry for the late forum post. Is there any update on the "ESO 10 Year Alfiq Plushie" for those who purchased it on showclix along with the ticket? It is supposed to be sended via post delivery, as it could not arrive in time to pick it up at the event.

FYI: On Saturday the counter asked me to scan the ticked before telling me that the Alfiqs haven't arrived at the location. I hope they haven't devalued my purchase with that! I asked on sunday as well before leaving the event location. I have not heared any update since. Showclix and the BethesdaGear Store reply that they're the wrong address. ESO-Support doesn't have any matching category. Please help me to recieve my purchased item. Thanks.

@ZOS_Kevin Same here - I was told they would be mailed out to us but I have not heard anything and would appreciate an update. Thanks in advance!
    Co-leader of Tamriel Women Unite on PCEU
    EU main, NA dabbler
    Options