The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

No need to panic/ Only affecting a few, TY for fast response.RESOLVED

• arisenlicious
    arisenlicious
    ✭✭
    I’m at work and unable to check my account and this has me worried. 😟
    Options
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    I lost all my characters, my houses, assitants.
    I was put to the character creator sceen, created a character to see what is left on my PC NA account.
    Trying not panicking too.

Were you one of the PTS locked out folks? Or is this happening to everybody?

All of my characters were there (I wasn't one of the lock-outs), and I was able to complete two of the three daily endeavors before logging off to switch characters. They took the server offline while I was in the middle of the switch.
      PC/NA Warden Main
      Options
    • Hundorian
      Hundorian
      ✭✭
      I should've waited to login. Got online and finished a quest. Odds are it'll likely be rolled backed to where it was when I first logged in this morning.
      Options
    • ZOS_GinaBruno
      ZOS_GinaBruno
      Community Manager
      Just wanted to quickly confirm anyone who logged in and didn't see their characters or items - everything is safe and we have the data, and it also didn't affect everyone. We are working on restoring everything now. Thank you again for letting us know so quickly!
      Gina Bruno
      Senior Community Manager
      Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
      Options
      Staff Post
    • tklawson
      tklawson
      ✭✭✭
      Jaraal wrote: »
      I lost all my characters, my houses, assitants.
      I was put to the character creator sceen, created a character to see what is left on my PC NA account.
      Trying not panicking too.

Were you one of the PTS locked out folks? Or is this happening to everybody?

Yes, I was locked out

As was I
      Options
    • thejadefalcon
      thejadefalcon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Just wanted to quickly confirm anyone who logged in and didn't see their characters or items - everything is safe and we have the data, and it also didn't affect everyone. We are working on restoring everything now. Thank you again for letting us know so quickly!

When is an explanation planned for not only the initial PTS problem, which I absolutely cannot wrap my head around, but how now *this* has happened? One has been promised, but we were also promised a Q&A for U35 and this feels like it's heading into a similar situation.
      Options
    • bloodandiamonds
      bloodandiamonds
      ✭✭✭
      Just when we thought things couldn't possibly get any worse
      Options
    • vesperghost
      vesperghost
      ✭✭✭
      one more PCNA confirming I logged back in to a fully restored account before the server was taken down. this definitely doesn't seem to be affecting everyone from PTS jail.

I hope ZOS sorts things out for you guys quick, that sounds like a terrifying thing to log on to.
      my what
      Options
    • swankery
      swankery
      ✭✭✭✭

Thank you!
      https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
      Options
    • Renan
      Renan
      ✭✭✭
      I just loggend on my main toon after release from pts prison and its ok on first look
      Champion Rank 3100 == (PC/NA)
      Evil ßæ - Lvl 50 Magicka Nightblade - EP ßaby Ðont Gank Me - Lvl 50 Stamina Dragonknight - EP That Cat Behind You - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade - EP Run You Fools - Lvl 50 Stamina Warden -EP R E N A N - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade (Main) - EP How Do I Leave Cyrodiil - - Lvl 50 Stamina Nightblade - EP The Fall Damage - Lvl 50 Sorcerer - EP ßackstreak ßoys - Lvl 50 Magicka Sorcerer -EP Renan Daemon - Lvl 50 Stamina Arcanist - EP and others 9 EP toons Flawless Conqueror Master Angler Tamriel Hero Grand Overlord Spirit Slayer Godslayer Ad DC and EP Former Emperor Player Since 2014
      Options
    • Funhammy
      Funhammy
      ✭✭✭

Yeah but do you have the rollback image or are you going to have to hand rebuild based on heuristic and telemetry data?
      Options
    • Dawnblade
      Dawnblade
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Another day, another snafu.
      Options
    • MADPOZBRO
      MADPOZBRO
      A character slot I bought on sale has been refunded and the sale is over. I was on a PTS lockout. I really missed the purple crates I got from the dailies the most. Holiday is over though.
      Options
    • wolfie1.0.
      wolfie1.0.
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

When is an explanation planned for not only the initial PTS problem, which I absolutely cannot wrap my head around, but how now *this* has happened? One has been promised, but we were also promised a Q&A for U35 and this feels like it's heading into a similar situation.

just curious, but what additional information are you wanting to have? we know what happened with the PTS, we have assurances that they will safegaurd it from happening again. and the issue is pretty much resolved.

I don't think we really need or get much else. I dont think they can go into their methodology without having divulge protected information.
      Options
    • ganzaeso
      ganzaeso
      ✭✭✭✭
      I was in for about 3 mins on an account that had not been locked, before the servers were taken offline.

All my characters seemed to be there at least. I obviously did not have enough time to check much, but the character select screen.
      (Math before coffee, except after 3, is not for me)
      Options
    • jcaceresw
      jcaceresw
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      MADPOZBRO wrote: »
      A character slot I bought on sale has been refunded and the sale is over. I was on a PTS lockout. I really missed the purple crates I got from the dailies the most. Holiday is over though.

Mmmm... my crown amount was the same as before the maintenance started. Will check again since I bought 4 slots.
      Options
    • noblecron
      noblecron
      ✭✭✭✭
      ALl my characters looked okay
      I didn't check everything though
      Options
    • Cin_Vhetin
      Cin_Vhetin
      ✭✭✭
      Everyone must be logging into EU because I can't get in or stay in - been trying for the last half hour.
      @Liberty300

Mostly getting messages:
      wdk5ceaf5ctu.png
      and
      md41n0n8jrza.png
      Options
    • Funhammy
      Funhammy
      ✭✭✭
      Cin_Vhetin wrote: »
      Everyone must be logging into EU because I can't get in or stay in - been trying for the last half hour.
      @Liberty300

Mostly getting messages:
      wdk5ceaf5ctu.png
      and
      md41n0n8jrza.png

NA server is offline atm, check the banner at the top.
      Options
    • dwright09ub17_ESO
      dwright09ub17_ESO
      ✭✭✭
      i played for 10 mins and did all my daily crafting quests....hope a new problem is not created, dont mind doing everything all over again
      Options
    • xclassgaming
      xclassgaming
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Funhammy wrote: »
      Cin_Vhetin wrote: »
      @Liberty300

Mostly getting messages:
      wdk5ceaf5ctu.png
      and
      md41n0n8jrza.png

NA server is offline atm, check the banner at the top.

i believe they are trying to login to eu here
      Give us clannfear mounts!
      Options
    • ec250
      ec250
      Soul Shriven
      Scery stuff right there
      Options
    • Cin_Vhetin
      Cin_Vhetin
      ✭✭✭
      Yeah - got booted from NA like everyone else and have been trying EU.
      Options
    • MashmalloMan
      MashmalloMan
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Anybody else getting constant whiplash lol?
      PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
      Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
      Options
    • kyngtez
      kyngtez
      Soul Shriven
      I think it's unfair only certain ppl get compensation when we all are getting affected by it time and time again.
      Options
    • Vulkunne
      Vulkunne
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      "Trust but verify."
      Today Victory is mine, Long Live the Empire. GG
      Options
    • WolfStar07
      WolfStar07
      ✭✭✭
      Because there is a difference in being affected by an issue and being affected by the maintenance to resolve an issue.
      Options
    • Xandreia_
      Xandreia_
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      kyngtez wrote: »
      I think it's unfair only certain ppl get compensation when we all are getting affected by it time and time again.

please just stop!
      Options
    • ragnarok6644b14_ESO
      WolfStar07 wrote: »
      Because there is a difference in being affected by an issue and being affected by the maintenance to resolve an issue.

Idk I think a car wreck's "at-fault" insurance should cover all the people stuck in traffic because of the wreck as well.

/S
      Options
    • kyngtez
      kyngtez
      Soul Shriven
      Xandreia_ wrote: »
      kyngtez wrote: »

please just stop!

No! Lol I pay to play as well. Hundreds at a time so it's downtime and compensation I want in lmao I'm sorry. Tbf I'm kidding and have played since release and used to this.
      Edited by kyngtez on 25 April 2024 17:23
      Options