The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Need clarification on the drop rules for perfected jewelry pieces in vet sunspire

cleric_warlock
cleric_warlock
✭✭✭
Before I started regularly running VSS, I assumed that you had to do hard mode to get perfected jewelry pieces until I saw perfected false god's amulet drop for someone in loot log after the final boss was killed on vet non hm. My confusion comes from not knowing if this drop came from the final boss or the quest reward coffer. Are the jewelry pieces all on the fb's curation table with the rest of the weapons or are they just rare random drops from the fb? Does doing HM mean that some of the perfected jewelry is more likely to drop?
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Final boss for Sunspire has jewelry and weapons in the same loot drop, so they got a perfected jewelry piece instead of a perfected weapon.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Options
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you get 2 gold drops and a 10,000g treasure on Hard Mode.
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weapons and jewelry are always on last boss

the only trial that doesnt follow this rule that i know of is cloudrest, as you have to do a minimum of +2 in order to get the jewelry
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options