Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Sexiest Outfits!

Evilspock
Evilspock
✭✭✭✭
Ever wonder where they come from? Check ‘em out, sources shown:
https://youtu.be/LnB8HS4HYYo
🖖 @EvilSpock |PC/NA| ✦ Guildmaster: Vulcan Commandos |AD| ✦ https://youtube.com/@vulcan_commando
  • NeoniKa
    NeoniKa
    ✭✭✭
    I think the second dress, with the diapers visible, is more embarrassing than sexy. :smile:
    Options
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nordic bathers' towel and a turban
    Options
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about my outfit?
    3xhxiqqwzyrz.png
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "rolls eyes"

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While their culture is largely rooted in logic and science, Vulcans also engage in practices that connect them to a deeper understanding of the universe.

FJ9LMvw.png
    PC NA
    Options
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wilykcat wrote: »
    What about my outfit?
    3xhxiqqwzyrz.png

Honestly, I didn't think it was possible to pull off those facial markings but you've managed to do it. Looks good with the dyes and the body markings.
    Edited by Soarora on 11 April 2024 03:15
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Options
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know about “sexy”. Maybe that has a different meaning nowadays. Lol
    Options
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spock, my dude, is it Pon Farr time again? You know what happened last time...don't make us send you home to Vulcan lol XD

Also shirtless vulcan male hunks edit when? XD
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
    Options
  • amig186
    amig186
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    While their culture is largely rooted in logic and science, Vulcans also engage in practices that connect them to a deeper understanding of the universe.

FJ9LMvw.png

I thought Vulcans were smart fellers, not fart smellers
    PC EU
    Options
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    T'Pring will have words about this.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
    Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great editing, you can really see that a lot of creativity went into this piece! Excellent job!
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mazzatun light jerkin is great for showing off the midriff, but you have to cover up the awful shoulders. And the dead vulture head front and center is kind of a drag.... but it can be minimized somewhat.

8pnhD01.png
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • kyatos_binarini
    kyatos_binarini
    ✭✭✭
    Timbercrow outfit would be much sexier if it didn’t have “granny’s underpants”
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or look like (curiously undyeable) flayed skin on the bestial races. The physics-defying diaper thing appears glued on. I mean, it's the only way it would stay in place. And the sports bra looks totally out of place on males. They made his and hers versions (bra for females, bare chest for males) of other costumes, such as the Dark Shaman style.

nu2sRem.png
    Edited by Jaraal on 11 April 2024 11:26
    Options
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kinda off topic but the Mora eyeballs as spotlights for the stage is really cute and funny
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
    Options
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mercymother's Attire
    Options
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

Or look like (curiously undyeable) flayed skin on the bestial races. The physics-defying diaper thing appears glued on. I mean, it's the only way it would stay in place. And the sports bra looks totally out of place on males. They made his and hers versions (bra for females, bare chest for males) of other costumes, such as the Dark Shaman style.

It drives me crazy that they haven't been making "his" and "her" versions of outfits lately, with tons of costumes that primarily utilize a bra or more feminine bust line. I know that one is an older outfit, but it's something that's been happening with increasing prevalence lately.

Now, don't get me wrong- I have absolutely nothing against those who want to wear the costumes in their more feminine forms on the masculine character model. We should retain this as an available option.

I'd just like an optional version which allows me to toggle off the "bra" on many of the costumes that would look awesome as shirtless versions on the masculine character model. Mercymother's attire, I'm looking at you.

I'd regrind for a shirtless version of timbercrow honestly.
    Edited by ArchangelIsraphel on 11 April 2024 16:52
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
    Options
  • Desiato
    Desiato
    ✭✭✭✭
    zvyQl1c.png
    Options
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    amig186 wrote: »
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »

FJ9LMvw.png

I thought Vulcans were smart fellers, not fart smellers

This is Big Booty Bosmer we're talking about here. She doesn't toot.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on 16 April 2024 00:07
    PC NA
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget the Scorianite Gladiator battle bra/slave collar combo.

oahes4R.jpg
    Options
  • Katelin
    Katelin
    ✭✭✭
    Such a fun video! I love the edit work!

Here is my contribution as worn by Mirri!
    qriy8nmpxlra.png

Options
  • ikzaa
    ikzaa
    ✭✭✭✭
    PERFECTION

vxdyk9nekz54.png
    Edited by ikzaa on 11 April 2024 21:27
    Options
  • Praid_Crimson
    Praid_Crimson
    ✭✭
    Let`s talk about yours "Deep... dark... fantasies..." :smiley:
    bv3fj2sahzea.png
    Options
  • Freilauftomate
    Freilauftomate
    ✭✭✭✭

It drives me crazy that they haven't been making "his" and "her" versions of outfits lately, with tons of costumes that primarily utilize a bra or more feminine bust line. I know that one is an older outfit, but it's something that's been happening with increasing prevalence lately.

Now, don't get me wrong- I have absolutely nothing against those who want to wear the costumes in their more feminine forms on the masculine character model. We should retain this as an available option.

I'd just like an optional version which allows me to toggle off the "bra" on many of the costumes that would look awesome as shirtless versions on the masculine character model. Mercymother's attire, I'm looking at you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vI5tdORhC0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yh35uWLBQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy-A3CLMunA
    Edited by Freilauftomate on 12 April 2024 04:01
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vI5tdORhC0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yh35uWLBQ8

https://youtu.be/OTGh0EMmMC8?si=gamJX3-qHcY4N4aZ
    Options
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    Katelin wrote: »
    Such a fun video! I love the edit work!

Here is my contribution as worn by Mirri!
    qriy8nmpxlra.png

This is owesome what styles are these please?
    Options
  • TheMessengerOfDeath
    04rghz8b8nyu.png
    Options
  • Gingaroth
    Gingaroth
    ✭✭✭
    It's hard to get a good screenshot, but I think the Blackdrake Clanwrap looks good on my Dunmer Sorcerer and her Bastian as well:

2jqx3llqe4gv.jpg

Edited by Gingaroth on 12 April 2024 16:49
    Options
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game doesn't really do 'sexy' and when it does - it gives you diapers.
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is one of the ugliest outfits ever — I really can’t imagine what they were thinking…

Song of the Night Ensemble would be high on my list if only there was a topless option for male characters — not that a male option has to be topless to be sexy of course, but this top, for instance, is clearly meant for a bosom (lol, trying to find a term the forum won’t censor), and so just looks silly on a male IMO. Why can’t we have more costumes like Dark Shaman?
    Options