The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sexiest Outfits!

• ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Timbercrow outfit would be much sexier if it didn’t have “granny’s underpants”
    Song of the Night Ensemble would be high on my list if only there was a topless option for male characters — not that a male option has to be topless to be sexy of course

This 100% take my money now. I'd re-buy song of the night if they offered a second version like this.

Or, since the outfit is belly-dancer inspired, give us some more outfits inspired by the bellydancer community in general. There are some really amazing shirtless outfits involving pants like these for male bellydancers, with elaborate scarves and coin-belts at the waist that would look great in ESO. They'd suit the hammerfell/hews bane lore, so why not?

We need more shirtless outfits for the male characters in general, but I'd love something like this that leans into the aesthetic of Song of the Night while giving a shirtless option.

Edited by ArchangelIsraphel on 12 April 2024 18:26
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
    Options
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can’t we have more costumes like Dark Shaman?
    It's just a rumor, but I heard that most of the devs are nuns & monks, the monastic life simply doesn't allow for stuff like that.

In all seriousness, I don't want the game to turn into Tera, but more options would be nice, the team can definitely pull it off, there are a couple of decent examples of revealing armor. Besides, it's easy money for them, people love the stuff, look how many are running around with that damn towel.
    Edited by Shagreth on 12 April 2024 18:28
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katelin wrote: »
    Such a fun video! I love the edit work!

Here is my contribution as worn by Mirri!
    qriy8nmpxlra.png

Mirri is looking at you like, "Are you ever going to do my quest, you rotten fetcher?"
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • ikzaa
    ikzaa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let`s talk about yours "Deep... dark... fantasies..." :smiley:
    bv3fj2sahzea.png

Why would a cat wear a cat costume?
    Options
  • CenturionExplorer
    CenturionExplorer
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Don't forget the Scorianite Gladiator battle bra/slave collar combo.

Definitely a good contender, rocking that style as well. All makers armor goes hard with it ^^
    h3qc9hdkyvbu.png

Edited by CenturionExplorer on 12 April 2024 23:39
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Song of the Night Ensemble would be high on my list if only there was a topless option for male characters — not that a male option has to be topless to be sexy of course

This 100% take my money now. I'd re-buy song of the night if they offered a second version like this.

Or, since the outfit is belly-dancer inspired, give us some more outfits inspired by the bellydancer community in general. There are some really amazing shirtless outfits involving pants like these for male bellydancers, with elaborate scarves and coin-belts at the waist that would look great in ESO. They'd suit the hammerfell/hews bane lore, so why not?

We need more shirtless outfits for the male characters in general, but I'd love something like this that leans into the aesthetic of Song of the Night while giving a shirtless option.

I'm joining my voice to this. So many costumes are clearly designed for female characters first and fits either badly on male characters or have tops that are the same as they are on female characters. Sure we can go in on how some might want those on male characters and being barechested should be available for both, but things are what they are, and one is seen as appropriate and the other less so for quite some time. Nevertheless, I'd like more costumes, at least if they are more revealing such as these, to give male characters a seperate look of being barechested, or have something else on the torso that is clearly not a bra or top for breasts.

Latest we had the Sisei Flowering Dress, which looks the same on both, and it looks a bit weird on male characters, on most of mine the top looks even larger on the male characters. Even worse, the costume is allegedly argonian, yet as usual it doesn't take into consider their tails at all in the design.

I'd love to have some shorter wrap around sarong/skirt/shorts thing for my male argonians that doesn't give them a weird top, nor have those wonky "reed" skirts that sticks out like stiff cones.

Another less revealing example, is the Celestial Robes from the Celestial Crates. The female version looks nice and flattering with some peek-a-boo/cutout windows on the torso that show some skin, but the male version got a less nice looking version without those.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lbl4bidj3o7i.jpg

This would be the sexiest outfit, if only it would get wet!

And I wish it had been laundered before it was enchanted to keep it dry.
    Options
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ako4ljpodx79.png

Let's talk about how this outfit shows how sexy my body is
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
    Options
  • ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭✭
    This topic is sexist
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isobel finds the Cyrod Gentry's Town Gown to be quite eye catching ;)
    hBu0RE7.jpg
    PC EU
    Options
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'm joining my voice to this. So many costumes are clearly designed for female characters first and fits either badly on male characters or have tops that are the same as they are on female characters. Sure we can go in on how some might want those on male characters and being barechested should be available for both, but things are what they are, and one is seen as appropriate and the other less so for quite some time. Nevertheless, I'd like more costumes, at least if they are more revealing such as these, to give male characters a seperate look of being barechested, or have something else on the torso that is clearly not a bra or top for breasts.

Latest we had the Sisei Flowering Dress, which looks the same on both, and it looks a bit weird on male characters, on most of mine the top looks even larger on the male characters. Even worse, the costume is allegedly argonian, yet as usual it doesn't take into consider their tails at all in the design.

I'd love to have some shorter wrap around sarong/skirt/shorts thing for my male argonians that doesn't give them a weird top, nor have those wonky "reed" skirts that sticks out like stiff cones.

Another less revealing example, is the Celestial Robes from the Celestial Crates. The female version looks nice and flattering with some peek-a-boo/cutout windows on the torso that show some skin, but the male version got a less nice looking version without those.

Yeah. I don’t mind the tops on outfits like timbercrow, just that the underside of it should be dyable. But costumes lately do seem to be made for women first. The Redoran dress we got somewhat recently at least looks decent on both men and women because the top changes to fit the male pec not nonexistent breasts, so… progress.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Options
  • L3giôn
    L3giôn
    Soul Shriven
    Evilspock wrote: »
    Ever wonder where they come from? Check ‘em out, sources shown:
    https://youtu.be/LnB8HS4HYYo

Is there a men's version?
    Options