The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

eyes of s'rendarr are glitched.

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, so after hearing back from the team, the different color in the eyes is not a bug and is functioning as intended. The inspiration for the eyes were from cats with heterochromia. So they are intended to have different colors. Kind of like the cat below.
    yj42j0x6twdj.jpg

@ZOS_Kevin Kevin, if that's the case, could you ask the team if it's intended on different eyes as well?

Such as the left eye of Eyes of the Scamp also suffer from being brighter than the other
    R6OGyaw.png

Or how the left eye for male argonians is without any shine, making it look all matte.
    ycW2BDu.png

Are the lazy eye/cross eyed look of Eyes of Sanguine intented?
    tb2ONra.png
    I see @francesinhalover has already posted another screenshot of mine showing their wonkiness.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on 18 January 2024 01:02
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all, so after hearing back from the team, the different color in the eyes is not a bug and is functioning as intended. The inspiration for the eyes were from cats with heterochromia. So they are intended to have different colors. Kind of like the cat below.
    yj42j0x6twdj.jpg

@ZOS_Kevin Kevin, if that's the case, could you ask the team if it's intended on different eyes as well?

Such as the left eye of Eyes of the Scamp also suffer from being brighter than the other
    R6OGyaw.png

Or how the left eye for male argonians is without any shine, making it look all matte.
    ycW2BDu.png

tb2ONra.png
    I see @francesinhalover has already posted another screenshot of mine showing their wonkiness.

Interesting your eye of the scamp also has the bright circle glitch bellow it. that i mentioned earlier.

Cye31r9.png
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yj42j0x6twdj.jpg

R6OGyaw.png

ycW2BDu.png

tb2ONra.png

Interesting your eye of the scamp also has the bright circle glitch bellow it. that i mentioned earlier.

Cye31r9.png

Yup, and just likes Eyes of S'rendarr so is it less noticeable in some situations and on some characters, then more noticeable on others. I doubt the Eyes of the Scamp is supposed to have heterochromia, or whatever the name would be for having one eye being bright and almost lit up.
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's very noticeable on my character.
    bljpqofu1l40.png

Also sometimes asymmetrical eye glow or colors makes this feature look extra cool.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wilykcat wrote: »

Also sometimes asymmetrical eye glow or colors makes this feature look extra cool.

I rather not have a tiny flashlight behind my character's left eye. Heterochromia should be done with purpose and be more noticeable by actually being two different colours.
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The left eye is a bold cyan teal -amount of color on RGB scale (Red125, Green249, Blue255). The right eye is a more darker unsatuated blue -amount of color on RGB scale (Red56, Green110, Blue197). The eyes are two very different colors.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    I'll take this feedback to the team and see what they come back with.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Feowyn13
    Feowyn13
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take this feedback to the team and see what they come back with.

Hi Kevin, Could you also have them look into the following?
    When I have the Eyes of S'rrendar active and activate a Major Adornment, the left eye glitches out as per the screenshots.
    h4c9y679hnlc.png
    ny6m41x5u8q4.png
  • Ususur
    Ususur
    ✭✭
    i11ionward wrote: »
    Fix your advertisement image then.
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/de/crownstore/item/11770?eyes-of-srendarr

Because it does not show a thing about different eyes. At this point it is just misinforming your customers and each player should be able to refund because we are given different eyes than the ones shown in the crown store image.

mdm1rdz2lvb2.png
    But if you zoom the image, there are actually different eye colors, which doesn't look like misinformation (unless the linked image was quickly corrected).

It was corrected for sure , i've took screenshots of the image on day one no signs of diffrent colors, one thing is for sure im not buying any more cosmetics .And then trying to get us soft with a cat pic nice try..
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/648070/all-maker-crates-eyes-of-srendarr-visual-bug

Buying from Crown store is like ordering from wish,you see the advertised photo but you never know what you get.
  • Ususur
    Ususur
    ✭✭
    ajsnkq5b5eve.png
    Edited by Ususur on 8 February 2024 10:25
  • Ususur
    Ususur
    ✭✭
    a picture from the day it came out
    Edited by Ususur on 8 February 2024 10:24
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's clearly something off with eyes in general (i.e. eyes of sanguine) but not all. These overpriced items should at least work as intended.