The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All Maker crates : Eyes of S'rendarr - Visual bug !!

Ususur
Ususur
✭✭
So with the new All maker crates came this EYES OF S'RENDARR and amazing color of turquoise perfect for a necromancer . But reality was completely different, the right eye seem to have different glow or no glow at all even the left eyes it looking weird sometimes it has a yellowish dot inside on the item card it seems it's supposed to be the same color and glow. Since i saw this it's been bothering me so much.

lmmgttdwnzhv.pnghkwk2qbqyijt.png

Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 1, 2023 6:47PM
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, The right eye seems to be missing the faint glow that the left eye has.
    Options
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They either took that photo with direct lighting hitting the face so it looks more clear than the actual product.
    Options
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Ususur
    Ususur
    ✭✭
    yup as usual ..
    Options
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    Did this get fixed yet? I didn't see it in patch notes for update 41.
    Options
  • Katzenzunge
    Katzenzunge
    ✭✭✭
    In another thread they've let us know that it's supposed to be like that.
    It's designed to look like a pair of heterochromia eyes.

I'll try to find the link, but I think Kevin himself confirmed that some weeks ago :)
    Options
  • Katzenzunge
    Katzenzunge
    ✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/648015/eyes-of-srendarr-are-glitched/p1

This is the other thread I meant.
    If this is not what OP is talking about, nevermind me :)
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A while ago we got official word that it was intended by the design team for the eyes to be different in order to approximate heterochromia. Players did mention that it wasn't very well implemented but the design won't change.
    Options
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, I commented on that thread but didn't get an answer and lost the thread location, this one came up in the search I made.

So yeah, looks like the problem everyone actually has is the differing brightness, not the chromatic/color difference.

The scamp eyes and argonian eyes also suffer from this according to the linked thread.
    Options