The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten - Endless archive

• Marquesta
    Marquesta
    ✭✭
    I just lost a thread due to this. Zhaj'hassa was standing just on the other side of the pillar from me, I know I was behind it. This has happened to me multiple times, and I knew it would happen before it did this time.
    Please fix this. Pretty sure it's been a bug since IA was implemented. Very incredibly frustrating.
    Options
  • Marquesta
    Marquesta
    ✭✭
    And again.
    Options
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it happened to me too multiple times. If they aren't going to fix it they should remove him from the lineup because, yes it ends a run there isn't anything you can do about it.

PS5/NA
    Options
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why hasn't this been fixed yet? This farce of a boss has ruined runs the last two days. The pillars are still appearing on the edges so you can't get behind them. If you can get behind a pillar, the attack is not blocked. You have had more than enough time to look into this.
    Options
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how much effort is required to fix the bug, but whatever it is is most assuredly more than they effort to delete Buggy the Forgotten. Buggy should be gone and really forgotten. Maybe I should point out that a buggy boss like this is bad for the leaderboards. That ZOS seems to care about.
    PS5/NA
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welp, came here to see if this is bugged for anyone else so it appears, yes, still bugged. Hid behind the pillar, instant one-shot anyway. Happened twice, closed out app in frustration.

Literally only on Arc One. So annoying.

And yes, was definitely in the right spot. Considering I was part of a bunch of nMOL and vMOL farming runs during the recent event, I know what I'm doing and this boss and his mechanics are 100% broken in the Archive.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp, came here to see if this is bugged for anyone else so it appears, yes, still bugged. Hid behind the pillar, instant one-shot anyway. Happened twice, closed out app in frustration.

Literally only on Arc One. So annoying.

And yes, was definitely in the right spot. Considering I was part of a bunch of nMOL and vMOL farming runs during the recent event, I know what I'm doing and this boss and his mechanics are 100% broken in the Archive.

the best way to deal with the boss right now is either burn the boss down before the explosion phase, or have more than 39k max hp to be able to survive the explosion

most times ive rarely even seen this boss get to an explosion phase unless i encounter him in arc 6 or later (was on a run last night as duo dps and got him on arc 1 or 2 and due to the verses and such we had we literally killed him in <10 sec)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options