The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Radiant Oppression, Radiant Oppression, Radiant Oppression…

• ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jabs spam metas are the lowest point of skillfulness ESO has ever seen

Delete the skill and move on

Really? I see plenty of streamers posting S tier Templar builds and most are using Sweeps.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did some bgs on Xbox NA last night and the Radiant Spam has increased. A few of the regular stamsorc dizzy spammers are now dizzy spamming beamplars.

It’s a thing, for now…
  • SmellyUnlimited
    SmellyUnlimited
    ✭✭✭✭
    With me it’s CONSTANT Pragmatic Fatecarver. Thing hits me for 17k. Unbelievably cheap move.
    DO. NOT. WIPE. (in game OR out!)
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radiant Opression scales too hard imo, what i mean is it starts ramping up in dmg too early. You fight 2-3 guys and one of them is a templar and the templar just keeps the beam on you 100%, if you drop to 50-60% hp that beam will cause you to die rather fast.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • SmellyUnlimited
    SmellyUnlimited
    ✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Radiant Opression scales too hard imo, what i mean is it starts ramping up in dmg too early. You fight 2-3 guys and one of them is a templar and the templar just keeps the beam on you 100%, if you drop to 50-60% hp that beam will cause you to die rather fast.

Absolutely this. You have a fatecwrver on and radiant oppression it’s incredibly frustrating in BG’s.
    DO. NOT. WIPE. (in game OR out!)
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it seems to be a bit of a parasitic kill stealer’s crutch

oh well. at least they cant cloak 🤗