The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Warden Ice Skill replace

• MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, side query. Do my fellow Warden’s find parsing temperamental due to Chill procs being different everytime?
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    I agree on damage standardisation. But not locked at 2. I think 3 is a more fair number to allow for variety.

With regards to lack of Frost and Disease skills, I believe the answer lies in adding new worlds skills such as a Hedge Mage skill line.

Also, refining the Destruction Staves and perhaps ditching Force Shock with a skill that deals one damage type would help. Then Clench could be updated to be a spammable for all the damage types.

Finally Pulsar and Elemental Ring could be further expanded on. Flame could deal more damage to burning targets. Shock could chain lightning from Concussed targets. Frost could give you another AoE DoT, aura based for Pulsar and Ground based for Elemental Ring. It could even be Health based scaling with added Chill effect and damage specs could still use it since Chill deals good damage now.

But it doesn’t really matter what changes happen to existing skills, the truth is there aren’t enough skills outside of classes that can accommodate the lack of elemental representation that currently exists. We need more non-class skills, whatever they may be.

This is why I am so adamant on a Hedge Mage skill line as very class would benefit. If the skill line has a good balance of elements that fit into the flavor of what they do, you could even play off-meta. A Frost Sorc for example.

I really love this idea